[PIC_THREAD] Landscapes, Architecture, Seascapes

Man of Honour
A different day, a different sunset. Every afternoon presents a totally different opportunity here on the west coast.

50820060583_56d40e9666_b.jpg

Soldato
Obviously a sunrise over Brandside. At least there's no walkers this early in the morning.
A pickup truck parked 100yds away & was watching me. Probably a typical paranoid & overly territorial farmer :rolleyes:
I tried Fernilee but the main access had a road closed sign & there were 3 old landrovers parked at the entrance. Will take my wellies next time :cool:

Soldato
A pickup truck parked 100yds away & was watching me. Probably a typical paranoid & overly territorial farmer :rolleyes:
I tried Fernilee but the main access had a road closed sign & there were 3 old landrovers parked at the entrance. Will take my wellies next time :cool:
I know how you feel with regard to overly hysterical people. One of the forums I frequent have stopped posted images I produce for them from outside their catchment area for fear of them encouraging people to break the lockdown. I suppose I could take that as a compliment but it's still really silly. Never had that issue at Brandside.

Back
Top Bottom