How does a guy like this get a girl like that?

Associate
Love is blind, wealth, winning personality, who knows but the video does show them to be happy. A cynical part of me is questioning whether love is enough here.

Soldato
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdomP1JqhnyBQGaBmfDl4KQ Check them out on youtube, they talk about how they first met and the kind of bs they have to put up with because of their differences , guy also is fully honest and says he basically made very little money before he met her (She contacted him first)

I've seen several of their videos now, for me I get a strong vibe it's some sort of fetish on her part. It happens and it's not the first time I've heard of it

Caporegime
I've seen several of their videos now, for me I get a strong vibe it's some sort of fetish on her part. It happens and it's not the first time I've heard of it

Hannah may well have a bit of a disability fetish, and/or a tendency to want to care for people and things. That part seems likely to me because she sought him out after seeing him in a video.

As for your earlier post on the subject, you were just showing your ignorance. At the time I replied, but decided I couldn't be bothered with it and edited it out.

If you read up on his condition and you'd know SMA doesn't affect the functionality of his penis, (they addressed this in a video) - watch a few more videos and you might get a feel for the fact that they are a genuine couple who care about each other.

Not to mention the fact that they are now married. Of course, people claimed that was faked too. But the Minnesota marriage records say otherwise.

There are plenty of rumour debunking videos, suggest you watch one or two. Shane isn't rich or famous either. As he said, unless you're Stephen King, first time authors do not make bank, he isn't on disability living allowance, if he were it is only $800 a month, he has a normal life expectancy with current medical knowledge, so it isn't about money in any way shape or form either.

Plus Hannah has a law degree and wanted to be a lawyer, so she would have been the breadwinner anyway had they not got into Youtube.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hannah may well have a bit of a disability fetish, and/or a tendency to want to care for people and things. That part seems likely to me because she sought him out after seeing him in a video.

As for your earlier post on the subject, you were just showing your ignorance. At the time I replied, but decided I couldn't be bothered with it and edited it out.

If you read up on his condition and you'd know SMA doesn't affect the functionality of his penis, (they addressed this in a video) - watch a few more videos and you might get a feel for the fact that they are a genuine couple who care about each other.

Not to mention the fact that they are now married. Of course, people claimed that was faked too. But the Minnesota marriage records say otherwise.

There are plenty of rumour debunking videos, suggest you watch one or two. Shane isn't rich or famous either. As he said, unless you're Stephen King, first time authors do not make bank. :p

Like I said all things being equal, it's most likely some sort of disability fetish or a nightingale effect. I concede while he wasn't wealthy to begin with but that's definitely not the case now and they've been promoting themselves heavily in the last few years using the "odd couple" aspect to gain publicity/clicks and the wealth that it comes with. Maybe that was planned by her from the beginning? Who knows but it is possible.

Caporegime
Like I said all things being equal, it's most likely some sort of disability fetish or a nightingale effect. I concede while he wasn't wealthy to begin with but that's definitely not the case now and they've been promoting themselves heavily in the last few years using the "odd couple" aspect to gain publicity/clicks and the wealth that it comes with. Maybe that was planned by her from the beginning? Who knows but it is possible.

I think that probably comes into it somehow yeah, it is a very extreme example. But it wouldn't be the nightingale effect, they were long distance for a long time before they met, so if anything it happened the other way round.

I was incredibly sceptical when I first watched their videos, but I found them entertaining so watched them all anyway.

Soldato
Love is blind, wealth, winning personality, who knows but the video does show them to be happy. A cynical part of me is questioning whether love is enough here.

I can't claim to know what's going on with them, but I'd like to think it's real, and I'm deeply disheartened by some of the comments on here. To be clear, not yours.

Since I met my partner, I developed multiple chronic conditions, started immunotherapy and I am now disabled. I went from a having a strong career and money to burn, to barely managing a basic part-time job so we can just about cover the bills.

She still married me, and we're very happy.

Sure, there are horrible, gold digging, deceptive people in the world, but I'd like to think they're in the minority, and that she loves him, because he's him.

Associate
For a forum which ultimately is an insight in to how OCUK operates morally as business by the content that is allowed to be posted here and it's staff conduct on these forums I find the fact that this thread is still on-going and without moderation absolutely abhorrent. Where posting a link to a competitor is outlawed by pain of ban yet subjects like this and indeed other inflammatory and derogatory comments often at the expense of other minority groups such as homosexuals are posted without intervention on what OCUK itself terms a family friendly forum is just shocking.

Just close the thread mods, it's really not showing the company in a positive light.

Soldato
For a forum which ultimately is an insight in to how OCUK operates morally as business by the content that is allowed to be posted here and it's staff conduct on these forums I find the fact that this thread is still on-going and without moderation absolutely abhorrent. Where posting a link to a competitor is outlawed by pain of ban yet subjects like this and indeed other inflammatory and derogatory comments often at the expense of other minority groups such as homosexuals are posted without intervention on what OCUK itself terms a family friendly forum is just shocking.

Just close the thread mods, it's really not showing the company in a positive light.

Huh? This seems a little drastic mate. Also, this is a community of tens of thousands, not a representation of a web shops policies.

I've not seen anything here I would describe as abhorrent, just in poor taste, as I have commented about.

And I have never, ever seen any homophobic remarks? Care to share some evidence?

And what poor staff conduct have you witnessed?

Last edited:
Soldato

You are not making any sense.

Soldato

Boring

Soldato

Aren't you a special little *********, try Twitter instead where you can mob anyone that causes you any offence.

Back
Top Bottom