• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Soldato
I have sent an email to asus asking what costs they have to justify their price increase and why those costs are not applicable to microsoft and sony. I expect I get no reply or some nonsense back.

Permabanned
I see a few people mentioning their place in the queue etc, sorry if i've missed it but how do I join any queues for the cards please? Thank you :)

Associate
Hello, I ordered my gigabyte eagle 3080 oc on release day (17/09/20) and I am still extremely high in the queue (339th), I am aware of delays in manufacturing but is there anyway I can get my card sooner?

Associate
I see a few people mentioning their place in the queue etc, sorry if i've missed it but how do I join any queues for the cards please? Thank you :)

Right now, you can't.

With the supply as patchy as it still is, there are no plans to allow queues to build up again any time soon.

Associate
Hello, I ordered my gigabyte eagle 3080 oc on release day (17/09/20) and I am still extremely high in the queue (339th), I am aware of delays in manufacturing but is there anyway I can get my card sooner?

Hi, you only get that card faster from OCUK if you see it offered as a bundle (card, Mobo, RAM bundle usually) and buy it as part of that.

Otherwise you go to look at the market in general. But we cannot talk about competitors here. But I can say that no one has them "just available".

I suggest that if you want a card faster, be prepared to change to an alternate brand. There isn't that much difference really between most of them.

Soldato
They're never available to collect from store from that particular retailer. Ever. When it says in stock for online delivery you're able to get one. However I got a stock alert today and clicked it immediately. Still sold out by the time I got there. Not really worth trying.

Associate
We all know the spicy food emporium you are referring to. Their site is broken. I did a search with postcodes near most of their stores and it always said no stock.
I wouldn’t bother, they sell stock they haven’t got and give you no information after placing an order. I’d never recommend them. Better of staying with OCUK who give you weekly updates.

Back
Top Bottom