What Virtual Reality games are you playing?

Soldato
Proving difficult to put down Fallout 4, can't recall ever going 40hrs in the space of two weeks on a VR game before. A lot of it has to do with finding a perfect bound controller map for the G2, everything works making it easy to chill and play, something i never came across with the Index controls.

When you wander around the ruined city with it all maxed out, it truly looks fantastic on a high resolution hmd.

There's so much to do it the game, really enjoying it.

Soldato
Proving difficult to put down Fallout 4, can't recall ever going 40hrs in the space of two weeks on a VR game before. A lot of it has to do with finding a perfect bound controller map for the G2, everything works making it easy to chill and play, something i never came across with the Index controls.

When you wander around the ruined city with it all maxed out, it truly looks fantastic on a high resolution hmd.

I wish there were more games like Fallout 4 or Skryrim in VR. Ok, the VR controls may not be ideal, but being almost physically present in these worlds rather than watching them on a screen is incredible, plus they have huge amounts of gameplay compared to most VR games which can be completed in a few hours.

I played a lot of Fallout4 on the Rift, but as you say, it's more difficult to get Index controls working for some reason. Also my GPU can't run Fallout 4 at a reasonable rate at a level of detail or resolution which does the Index justice.

I have played over 200 hours on Skyrim VR, now fully modded using Wabbajack and the Ultimate VR essentials mod, which adds so much it's like it's own special edition of the game.

Associate
Haven't touched a standard pc game since getting my quest 2. Love it!

Completed:
I Expect you to die
Robo Recall
Lies Beneath
Lone Echo

Play daily:
Beat Saber
Synth Riders

Play regularly:
Top Golf
Walkabout Minigolf
Star Wars Squadrons
Asgard's Wrath
Superhot (endless mode)
Project Cars 2
Gun Club VR
Contractors

Have but cant currently play due to tennis elbow
Racket NX
In Death
Thrill of the Fight

Bought but not played yet:
Half Life Alyx
Arizona Sunshine
Walking Dead Saints and Sinners
Talos Principal

Associate
Nice collection @Craig R

I finally completed Tales from Galaxy’s Edge today. As a massive Star Wars fan, there were a few bits I thought were really cool but overall it was a bit of borefest and can’t say I particularly enjoyed it...

Soldato
Nice collection @Craig R

I finally completed Tales from Galaxy’s Edge today. As a massive Star Wars fan, there were a few bits I thought were really cool but overall it was a bit of borefest and can’t say I particularly enjoyed it...

It doesn't feel particually Star-Warsy. I'm pretty disappointed with it. I loved the Vader Immortal series (especially the first one).

Soldato
Recently played through the first 2 Vader Immortals, still got to get around to the 3rd. Which dojo is the most fun? Worth trying them all?

Home schooling as massively impacted my intended PCVR virtual desktop play time.

Soldato
Recently played through the first 2 Vader Immortals, still got to get around to the 3rd. Which dojo is the most fun? Worth trying them all?

Home schooling as massively impacted my intended PCVR virtual desktop play time.

Perhaps you'll now have time to update the Q2 accessories thread.
50743284567_066c0db645_o_d.gif

Soldato
The Room VR. I know it's fairly short so doing 1 part per evening. Think I'm on the last section now.

Truly mind blowing stuff, great example of VR done well

Associate

I was going to ask the same , thought the first one was excellent but parts 2 and 3 have not good good reviews . Worth buying or swerve ?

Soldato
Tales from the Galaxy's Edge for me. Plus Squadrons and FS2020 on PC.

Tales isn't as good as I had hoped. From what I've played so far, it feels like a generic Sci-fi shooter with the Star Wars brand tacked on.

Associate
I'm pretty much exclusively playing 'no button' games like beat sabre, table tennis and boxing.

I don't know exactly why, but fiddling with buttons just breaks the spell for me entirely.

I can't play driving games as I get ill if I use VR sitting down.

Got bored of Alyx after 30 mins. Not sure I see what everyone else sees.

Soldato

What did you do to get the controls working?

Soldato
So decided to finally try out Asgards Wrath. Amazing. Played for abotu 45 minutes I guess? Hard to be sure. Think my IPD is slightly too small for the quest2, doesn't effect most games, but noticing a lot of bluriness in characters that aren't exactly a long way away (could this just be graphical intensity?). Playing well on my 1070ti so far, a few stutters I think when my PC tries to do something, or Oculus tells me I've earned an achievement etc.

Back
Top Bottom