Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Caporegime
I got killed by this guy yesterday, he sniped me while I was going up a zip line. Check out his stats, he went from full potato to pro in 1 day, the 23rd of December he suddenly got very good. Kill cam showed how perfectly he tracked me up the zip, 100% aimbot.

This guy was wiping out our entire team the other day again and again.... He knew what room you were in and what way you were facing.

https://cod.tracker.gg/warzone/profile/atvi/bug1#2308614/overview

Level 468 (Top 0.1%
K/D Ratio 5.20

Just 13 days of playtime!

Soldato
I got killed by this guy yesterday, he sniped me while I was going up a zip line. Check out his stats, he went from full potato to pro in 1 day, the 23rd of December he suddenly got very good. Kill cam showed how perfectly he tracked me up the zip, 100% aimbot.

https://cod.tracker.gg/warzone/profile/atvi/cyril0233/matches

I avoid zip lines and ladders. Going up them you are a terrible target for anyone who's spotted you. Even worse at the top when someone punches you back down the zipline to the bottom!

Kilo needs a nerf, just got totally muntered in a one 2 one encounter with my DMR.
Good :D

Soldato
This guy was wiping out our entire team the other day again and again.... He knew what room you were in and what way you were facing.

https://cod.tracker.gg/warzone/profile/atvi/bug1#2308614/overview

Level 468 (Top 0.1%
K/D Ratio 5.20

Just 13 days of playtime!

50% headshots too, some impressive aim he has, must have a really good gaming chair!

I avoid zip lines and ladders. Going up them you are a terrible target for anyone who's spotted you. Even worse at the top when someone punches you back down the zipline to the bottom!

Good :D

Yea, in hindsight I should have used the internal zip, I knew it was clear as my team were on top. Just annoying that this guy was using aimbot, though I could have still died to DMR spam.

Being in any vehicle right now is a massive risk, people start spamming DMR at everything.

Soldato
Every time killed in the past few games is with a DMR. The thing is a joke really as there’s no point taking someone on who has one.
Sniper scope but no glint, barely any recoil, similar damage to an Oden?!

Soldato
Last game I played last night had at least 2 hackers, one guy had a 15 k/d. He also streams on twitch, I watched one of his videos, a particular highlight was when he accidently locked onto a spectator in the gulag.

I'm ready to give up with this game, there's no point with all the hackers.

Associate
Every single game of warzone has atleast 1 hacker, that is guaranteed, some are obvious and some try to hide it as best they can. Don't know why they show if you have a spectator or not.

I still play every day because there is no other BR game which is better. I understand the frustration and have also said I'm going to give up due to the hacking, the biggest one for me is watching streamers do it and making money.

Back
Top Bottom