Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
I was interested if I get Diamond lobbies on my own so loaded into a solos, it only took 5 minutes before I got killed by a hacker. I will check the lobby rating later out of interest.

Overall I'm done with this game. Such a shame as it has so much potential but there's no point when there's so many hackers.

There's a streamer called Symfuhny, he's also a super obvious hacker and he got banned, yet people are defending him. I wonder how many other top players are cheating too.

Soldato
Here, gulag starts at 1:35 (minutes and seconds)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/868896751

He's live now too, just watched him shooting people through walls. He also has a video claiming he doesn't cheat, guy is hilarious!

Haha I just watched that stream. The person runs around like a bot. How did he manage to get runoiver by that truck trying to reverse into where he was?! Brilliant!
I checked our squad but I had to use my PSN name. We seem to be placed into bronze lobbies. Potentially because one of our guys has a 0.2KDR. Fair play he sticks around.

Soldato
Check this.
I put up a reasonable fight but there's not much counter to something with a super high fire rate, huge damage and very low recoil. No idea what scope that is but there was no glint. It makes the VLK 3x seem useless and weapon comparable to a higher fire rate Oden with a lot less recoil and a LOT less ADS

He was not even crouched or prone which I was (crouched)
I was also fully armoured

Associate
Check this.
I put up a reasonable fight but there's not much counter to something with a super high fire rate, huge damage and very low recoil. No idea what scope that is but there was no glint. It makes the VLK 3x seem useless and weapon comparable to a higher fire rate Oden with a lot less recoil and a LOT less ADS

The scope is a the Vulture Custom Zoom

Soldato
Check this.

That recoil is being manually controlled, the gun bounces up way more than that on its own.

Permabanned
I was interested if I get Diamond lobbies on my own so loaded into a solos, it only took 5 minutes before I got killed by a hacker. I will check the lobby rating later out of interest.

Overall I'm done with this game. Such a shame as it has so much potential but there's no point when there's so many hackers.

There's a streamer called Symfuhny, he's also a super obvious hacker and he got banned, yet people are defending him. I wonder how many other top players are cheating too.

Raven taking over Warzone has been about as successful as the majority of their other games. They're a trash tier development studio.

Permabanned
Why have they taken over? I'm gutted that this game has been ruined, it's given me a lot of entertainment over the last year.

As far as I can tell it's part of Cold War being the current COD game and Raven being a core developer of that with Treyarch. I'm not sure why they gave responsibility to Raven instead of Treyarch as they're both Activision owned studios, but judging by Raven's twitter feed they're the ones in control of the game's development at the moment.

Maybe they'll get better. It did seem pretty silly to do the Cold War integration right before the Christmas/New Year break when any bugs would go unfixed for a fortnight.

Associate
Played WZ for the first time since Cold War released last night.

I thought the talk of the DMR being broken would be overplayed a bit... Jeezless I was wrong. That thing is utterly ridiculous.

Associate
As far as I can tell it's part of Cold War being the current COD game and Raven being a core developer of that with Treyarch. I'm not sure why they gave responsibility to Raven instead of Treyarch as they're both Activision owned studios, but judging by Raven's twitter feed they're the ones in control of the game's development at the moment.

Infinity Ward will be focussing all resources on their 2021(?) CoD title, with a small team keeping content ticking over for MW2019. Treyarch will be splitting resources between development and content for Cold War and development of their next CoD title (2022 or 2023?). As such they need a team to manage the WZ side of things, and that can be palmed off to a lesser developer because the core game is the same as it was pre Black Ops Cold War - WZ is never going to be remade on the Cold War engine variant, it is going to remain on the MW2019 engine, with assets from Cold War added over time.

Permabanned
Infinity Ward will be focussing all resources on their 2021(?) CoD title, with a small team keeping content ticking over for MW2019. Treyarch will be splitting resources between development and content for Cold War and development of their next CoD title (2022 or 2023?). As such they need a team to manage the WZ side of things, and that can be palmed off to a lesser developer because the core game is the same as it was pre Black Ops Cold War - WZ is never going to be remade on the Cold War engine variant, it is going to remain on the MW2019 engine, with assets from Cold War added over time.

That makes sense. Hopefully Raven find their feet sooner rather than later!

Soldato

Since when has Symfuhny been banned? He loves baiting people by randomly spamming walls etc. He shoots walls a lot where people often sit, it's only when he hits something that it gets clipped :p

I'm stopping playing now as it's just not enjoyable and very stale at the minute. I'd love to see playing stats, bet it's tanked over recent months. Twitch viewers numbers seem to have if that's any sort of measure.

Soldato
Played WZ for the first time since Cold War released last night.

I thought the talk of the DMR being broken would be overplayed a bit... Jeezless I was wrong. That thing is utterly ridiculous.

It is, also if you don't have Cold War it takes a while to unlock attachments. At the moment i'm just killing people and most have a DMR so rob theirs off them when they're dead.
Last night I was on a game, killed someone and dropped my weapons nearby but hidden. I then took his Mac10 and DMR, he returned from Gulag straight back to his body to find they had gone and there were no weapons there at all... Then took him out with his DMR :D The microphone on death feature is one of the best things about the game

Also, 100m headshot with a weapon you can have 30 rounds for.

Spam fired it on a truck and it didnt take much before it blew up

Last edited:
Caporegime
Lots of cheaters tonight, probably about 2/3 per server according to my friends app he uses, and yes I came across two!

And what's worse the servers keep going down, about 9-10pm!

Soldato
Lots of cheaters tonight, probably about 2/3 per server according to my friends app he uses, and yes I came across two!

And what's worse the servers keep going down, about 9-10pm!
Yeh, they're down for maintenance. I really hope they were hacked by DMR haters who demand they remove the DMR to unencrypt servers :D

Soldato
It is, also if you don't have Cold War it takes a while to unlock attachments. At the moment i'm just killing people and most have a DMR so rob theirs off them when they're dead.
Last night I was on a game, killed someone and dropped my weapons nearby but hidden. I then took his Mac10 and DMR, he returned from Gulag straight back to his body to find they had gone and there were no weapons there at all... Then took him out with his DMR :D The microphone on death feature is one of the best things about the game

Also, 100m headshot with a weapon you can have 30 rounds for.

Spam fired it on a truck and it didnt take much before it blew up

DMR now takes 3 headshots to drop someone with full armour. 5-6 to the torso depending on range. It used to take 2 headshots to drop someone.

Back
Top Bottom