This Instant And Moment - 2021!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
This popped up in Spotify Playlist

https://open.spotify.com/track/0EvDmTvrNl3fCa66xjAEhg

It has an excellent feel of the old 16 bit consoles era.
Ooh it does sound a tad like a 90s game at the start. It scared the cat when it first started lol but I like it :)

When I was on hold with Virgin media the other day they were playing songs I hadn't heard of before so I was quickly writing down the lyrics to search for them afterwards. I only managed to find 2 of them but trying to find the third actually led me to finding 2 other songs on Spotify :D

Soldato
Ooh it does sound a tad like a 90s game at the start. It scared the cat when it first started lol but I like it :)

When I was on hold with Virgin media the other day they were playing songs I hadn't heard of before so I was quickly writing down the lyrics to search for them afterwards. I only managed to find 2 of them but trying to find the third actually led me to finding 2 other songs on Spotify :D
I'm still a sucker for the Cisco music :D

Soldato
If today was a diesease it would be aids....

Firstly I have been working up a mountain in the snow and wind chill factor dealing with a **** up by a third party despite giving them strict instructions.

Came home wanting a hot shower only to find my supply water pipe has burst.
Contacted Welsh water thinking it would be a quick fix for their emergency repair team, nope.

Despite having a toddler in the house, and I quote "As a domestic property, you are not a priority for the repair team. We will be able to send a leak inspection technician to your address on Monday afternoon, once the leak is located we will be able to send a repair team by Friday next week..."

I pointed out I don't have enough water pressure to wash or clean and there response was to basically deal with it..

I contacted my home insurance and they can't promise anything because of covid.

Any time Welsh water want to enter our easement they expect someone there in 2 hours, if you're water goes off your expected to go swivel.

Soldato
Damn, Squidward's thread got locked. I was going to suggest this for a fur coat.

5e.jpg

Soldato
Well the mirer seems to be getting deeper and deeper, my water pipe burst on Friday. So haven't had a warm shower since Friday as the low pressure trips the boiler.

So that's been fun....

Now just had a phone call from the local dogs trust and we have been turned down for adoption for a dog I've seen over the last 2 months. Reason is me and my misses aren't home 24/7, my misses works 7 hours a day max and I work random hours.
I can take the dog to work with me but that doesn't seem to mean anything apparently.

It's only been 11 days and I'm already feeling that this year will be just one depressing moment after another.

Soldato
@Abraxaz1 sorry to hear that :( maybe 2021 is just getting all the naff stuff out of the way now.

I read today somewhere that a lot of people who decided to get a dog in the first lockdown are now giving them to rehoming centres :( dogs trust etc might be trying to be a bit more strict perhaps? To weed out some of the people getting animals just for the sake of it.
Edit: just found it. Apparently more than 1800 people called dogs trust in the last 3 months to re home a dog they got in the first lockdown :(

I must have been doing some sit ups in my sleep last night as my abs are sore today. My workout yesterday was yoga so can't have been that lol.

Last edited:
Soldato
Well, the **** is getting deeper.

Apparently I was caught speeding on the m4 at 3am Saturday morning....

They had set one section with a speed camera down to 30 mph, instead of the 50 mph. So i got caught 50 in 30. bloody newport tunnels

It looks like they are either gonna give me a FPN or a court summons.

14 years with out any points on my licence, all up in flames.

If they go for a ban, i am officially screwed.

I swear all i have is bad luck.

Soldato
@Maccy/@Feek

Can i change my name to Martynt74

Hopefully it's close enough to avoid the confusion around complete changes, but no one has called me Marv since i was about 15 except for on here :p

It still makes me sound about 12 years older than i actually am, but i can't be bothered with a big change!

Soldato
@Maccy/@Feek

Can i change my name to Martynt74

Hopefully it's close enough to avoid the confusion around complete changes, but no one has called me Marv since i was about 15 except for on here :p

It still makes me sound about 12 years older than i actually am, but i can't be bothered with a big change!
Oh @Maccy & @Feek I'll buy you both a drink to have fun?

Associate
Some 5 months after placing the order I've finally cancelled my deposit for the Eve Spectrum
Recent delays and the absolute mess that was the LTT video have taught me that maybe I should have paid heed to all the naysayers. Especially now that all the bigger manufacturers are moving in on the spec. I'll probably just wait to buy ASUS' PG32UQ

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom