**LIAN LI GALAHAD ALL IN ONE COOLER AND SL/AL UNI FANS AVAILABLE FOR ORDER**

Soldato
I still have no shipping notice for the 3 X 3 packs of black 120mm UNI's I ordered on Saturday when it said there was 20+ in stock showing. A bit concerned if they oversold the stock for these and I am going to have to wait a indefinite period while OCUK have £225 of my money. Hope its just down to a back log of orders to process.

Last I heard they was a good 4-5 days behind on shipping, when I ordered some parts in Nov/Dec time. A friend ordered something last week and said it took 4 days to get dispatched. Not sure if that's changed or the same still right now.

Associate
Last I heard they was a good 4-5 days behind on shipping, when I ordered some parts in Nov/Dec time. A friend ordered something last week and said it took 4 days to get dispatched. Not sure if that's changed or the same still right now.
Yeah they are still behind on shipping I ordered fans last Tuesday and they come today

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Got my fans today but i got sent a white 120mm fan rather than a black one that i ordered :(

I would recommend ordering a black one now before we sell out and contact the support team to arrange a collection and a refund on the white one. Just what we need the wrong stock booked in.

Associate
I would recommend ordering a black one now before we sell out and contact the support team to arrange a collection and a refund on the white one. Just what we need the wrong stock booked in.

Cheers Robbie - I'll do that. I put a ticket in yesterday too :)

Anyone having issues with how flimsy the connections in the hub are, first click they were ok, then after that no more click in?

Mine seemed ok, although saying that I didn't take them back out once i initially clipped them in. The ones that connect to the system would be a little sketchy to remove I'd imagine as there's no good place to pull from without fear of yanking a cable out the connector imo :p

Associate
@Robbie_G Any chance of an update on my order OC4175513, it has been a week today and was originally told it would ship yesterday. Sorry i know you guys are busy.
Yes, concerned about the lack of order update now myself seeing as 5 working days have passed.

Updated my ticket to ask for an update.

Back
Top Bottom