NR200 Owner's Thread

Soldato
OP
Damn these are just adding more to the cost of the case

The stock fans are fine. Not great, but not awful.

I run them at a low RPM, with the CPU cooler fan running faster as it's a quiet model. This results in decent temps and low noise. Swapping to Noctua fans would bring noise down further. But they're really expensive. Arctic P12s, while better than the stock fans, actually have a similar problem; they resonate at certain RPMs.

Try the case as-is. If you're budget conscious, it'd be daft to spend a fortune on fans before you've tried playing around with custom fan curves for the stock fans. Worth bearing in mind that this is the only case with this layout and support for fans in the top. So even at low RPMs, they're a bonus.

Last edited:
Associate
Can anyone tell me what size fans I will be able to fit in the bottom with a 3070 FE in the standard position? do I need thin ones or are normal 120s fine?

Associate
Hi, I’ve been following this thread for a while now while I’ve been waiting for stock to come in somewhere. Just thought I’d let the other people know who are in a similar situation that preorder is available on Amazon with stock coming in January 24th. Hope this helps.

Soldato
Does anyone have issues with using both front USB ports at the same time? If I have my dongle for my keyboard connected in one and then connect an external USB hard drive my keyboard will stop working but the hard drive will work. Both ports work individually. As soon as I disconnect the hard drive my keyboard starts working again.

Soldato
OP
I should finish my build (finally) in the next few days. Just waiting on the last few bits to get the RGB and fans working the way I want. Only taken me six months :p

Associate
Preordered mine today from Overclockers for a death to RGB build can't wait! Got the below in a NZXT H210 at the moment but looking forward to using the Raijintek Morpheus with the clear airflow this case gets from the bottom.

- Ryzen 3600 with Be quiet Dark Rock 4 - Black
- Gigabyte 1070 OC with Raijintek Morpheus II cooler - black
- 512gb NVME storage
- 5x Arctic P12 fans throughout (2x GPU, 2x CPU, 1x top exhaust)
- Seasonic M12 450w ATX PSU (I'll be making my own metal adapters... no velcro being used here)

Can anyone measure fom the top edge of your graphics card, to the floor of your NR200 for me please? I think there should be JUST enough room for the Raijintek Morpheus GPU cooler in there, looks like this person has done it with 25mm fans ok...

N9jE80M.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom