League of Legends: Wild Rift

Associate
I'm playing!

It's really good, I can seen myself playing this quite a bit.

I feel there are a lot of new players who haven't touched LoL, they just go to any lane and pretty much aram.

I hope once I get more levels, I'll see more games like I'm used to, but I really like how fast paced it is.

Glad I did all the tutorials just now, was a lot I didn't know which will help in PvP games

Soldato
I'm playing this instead of Arena of Valor now. Quite enjoying it but needs more champions. Supposed to be some with the latest patch but I can't see them.

Soldato
I'm playing this instead of Arena of Valor now. Quite enjoying it but needs more champions. Supposed to be some with the latest patch but I can't see them.

I believe they released LuLu and will release the rest once the event has unlocked a few regions (there is a champ select box after you do the event quests. So, will probably release them all then or 1 per region).

Soldato
Yep spotted that now ta. Have enough for 1 champion so will wait till they are all unlocked. Up to gold again this season. Mainly playing Lux mid, Singed on baron lane, Blitz support or Shirana (cant spell, its a dragon) jungle.

Back
Top Bottom