Pic: Your desk...RIGHT NOW

Caporegime
And back in the study - just getting organised

Defo getting some use !

IMG-20201127-095248-01.jpg

Wowzerz, is that all off one standard socket?

Soldato
If we are going old...

this picture is dated as 31 December 2001. I am not sure if its been messed up somewhere along the way (actually, looking at my second picture below, I have the same mobile phone so must be around 2006/2007). My best friends dad made the dual monitor stand.
GgRgkvc.jpg

I think this is 2007 (2x Dell 2007WFP)

*edit* found a better pic when I put the dell's on the same dual monitor stand.
bhzXUTeh.jpg

Brilliant. I'm still using a 2007 WFP :D

Well I'm actually using a 32" lg TV for 1080 COD.

Soldato
They were brilliant monitors @Jonny ///M . I had them for around 10 years, one popped (capacitor) but my brother put a new one on it after I took it apart and it worked fine. He now has my dual monitor 2007 WFP setup and its still going strong.

However, they do look terrible compared to my newer dell UP2716D but that's to be expected!

Soldato
Here's how it looks now.

Painted one wall slate grey and also painted the desk top to get rid of the off white colour, also hung up some movie posters.

Just waiting on some cable racks to lift the cables up off the floor.

Soldato
That grey is beautiful. Love the feel of that room. If we move into our new house in a couple of months, I'll be doing similarly. I was mentally weighing up whether to just do one wall grey or to do all of them, though.
Cheers. :) I think all 4 walls would have been too dark, i have only done one wall and it's significantly darker already but it's finally finished now and i can move on to the last room in my house. :)

Back
Top Bottom