• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Arrived today!

thumbnail-PXL-20210112-143138744.jpg
Congratz. How have you been coping with only 10GB VRAM so far? :p

A2B

A2B

Associate
3090 has officially dropped on a more usual link just now. The other weird link I was talking about also still works.

I just noticed, they want £75 for the NVlink bridge? A connector?? holy f.

A2B

A2B

Associate
you all know in a few weeks stock will be fine, and we'll wonder why we didn't just wait instead of wasting our time here right? (well, probably not, but knowing my luck ... ;) ).

here Nvidia, daddy needs a new 3080FE.

Soldato
Congratz. How have you been coping with only 10GB VRAM so far? :p

10GB will have to be enough edition. :cool:

---

Maybe I should call it 'blue screen' edition. Was playing Watch Dogs Legion when the PC blue screened and shut down. :eek:

I do have my ram aggressively overclocked but it has been stable at those settings before.

So I need to do some testing later. I will probably go with a less aggressive ram overclock and hope the card isn't the problem.

I sold my 1080 yesterday as well.

---

I don't think it was the GPU, because when the PC rebooted it told me the BIOS had been reset. Which indicates the ram was unstable.

Last edited:
Soldato
you all know in a few weeks stock will be fine, and we'll wonder why we didn't just wait instead of wasting our time here right? (well, probably not, but knowing my luck ... ;) ).

here Nvidia, daddy needs a new 3080FE.

Nvidia recently said there will be sotck issues for 1h 2021. I think the stocks will be bad for 3080 but for 3070 and 3090 going by competitor table it looks like supply is catching up to the demand and I reckon 3070 AIB prices will start going back to msrp.

Associate
Nvidia recently said there will be sotck issues for 1h 2021. I think the stocks will be bad for 3080 but for 3070 and 3090 going by competitor table it looks like supply is catching up to the demand and I reckon 3070 AIB prices will start going back to msrp.

Yep they will keep the stock situation of the 3080 bad deliberately gotta keep pushing people to buy the 3080ti ..... oops sorry I mean the 3090 ;)

Associate
3090 has officially dropped on a more usual link just now.

Thank the Gods you mentioned that. I was staring intently at the MSI 3090 Suprim and trying desperately to talk myself out of it... and I've now bought a 3090FE for mrp!
I don't know whether to be delighted or disgusted with myself :D

Back
Top Bottom