Hermes (now rebranded to EVRi)! Why are they so good?!

Soldato
Yeah the guy we have is great normally however recently he did stick some parcels under our car and one in my front flowerbed. Havent had a late or missing parcel from Hermes since he started the run though.

Soldato
I use inpost for all my parcel needs now.

They use hermes.

May take a day longer, but so cheap vs RM and I can drop them on a dozen or so at a time at my local inpost locker.
Convenient

Soldato
A parcel was supposed to be delivered to me on 11/1/21, Hermes updated the tracking to say they couldn't delivery it that day but assured me it would be with me next day.

Didn't happen and no update since.

Meh of a company.

Caporegime
Ups have been the best for me. Helps the hub is 5 mins drive away. I've had a few things delivered in under 24 hours.

Hermes are good too. I think. Its fashionable to hate hermes

Soldato
I went out of my way to avoid Hermes and would not buy from vendors that used them. I had the “no one was home” crap twice when getting items delivered to my old work address (which had a dedicated Goods In dept) during business hours.

On the odd occasions that my wife ordered stuff delivered by this horde of ****clowns to our London address, it was either miss-delivered to the wrong address, lost or just checked over the side gate.

Hermes customer services weren’t interested when I sent them CCTV footage of the parcel damages by being lobbed over the side gate clearly showing their operative doing so after scanning it as “delivered”.

Our local Amazon driver was the polar opposite and went out of his way to make sure items were delivered, placed in an agreed safe place or left with a neighbour.

Soldato
Ups have been the best for me. Helps the hub is 5 mins drive away. I've had a few things delivered in under 24 hours.

Hermes are good too. I think. Its fashionable to hate hermes

I've only experienced UPS once. Sending a faulty unit back to Corsair. UPS said they'd send me a label and then pick it up.

Following day, having not got the label, UPS driver turned up, told him I'd not got the label. He replied with "I know, I've got it here, spotted it this morning and I've just dropped a parcel next door so ok'd it with the boss to kill 2 birds.."

Absolutely brilliant imo.

Permabanned
Did they delivery when it been snowing?

Kept hold of my parcel for nearly 3 days when it had been snowing and then the delivery woman actually told me I should have collected it from her house! Suffice to say I told her why that would never happen and how working for a delivery company meant meant just that.

Caporegime
Hermes rocked up for my item collection yesterday, a whole 8 days late.

Was supposed to be collected Tuesday, then Wednesday, then Thursday last week at which point I cancelled and went with Parcelforce who collected when they said they would.

So not only did they come 8 days late i'd cancelled it 5 days earlier. Pretty laughable really.

Soldato
Just an update, had a refund on the order, reason given: "Buyer asked for a refund".

Lying gits, I asked them to resend it! :p

As it was from Ebay, once an order is cancelled you cannot give a review, clearly why they went down this route.

Oh well, found a better, cheaper item, so **** them, and **** Hermes.

Permabanned
Sitting waiting on my Corsair 12pin GPU Cable, they picked it up on Sat 16th, did nothing with it for days then decided today would be good day to (try) and deliver it.

MSG said 13:00-17:00 then later changed to 16:00-20:00 and this is a regular pattern with this poop company.

All I need now is the same old "we cannot make it today, will be back tomorrow" BS.

Back
Top Bottom