XBOX Gamepass Ultimate conversion is back for £1

Soldato
Sorry guys, I'm begging stupid, I told my mate about this deal but I can't find the link to upgrade for a £1 now?

It'll be on somewhere on the gamepass page when logged in.

I'm not sure if there is a specific link as I couldn't find one when I did it, just kept looking around and it randomly appeared then switched my 36months to ultimate.

Soldato
EU 12 months Gold is only £34.99 atm so may as well do that, according to the offer page for the £1 upgrade deal it runs out in around 9 days time.

Meh it's a £10 difference and if you get 2-3 of them you should be able to upgrade to 36 months of Ultimate for £75 that's cheap as chips.

Soldato
Meh it's a £10 difference and if you get 2-3 of them you should be able to upgrade to 36 months of Ultimate for £75 that's cheap as chips.
As long as you can get the Brazil codes to work lot's people seem to be having problems with it, I'd rther pay an extra tenner and get it working before the offer expires soon, than take the risk.

Caporegime
As long as you can get the Brazil codes to work lot's people seem to be having problems with it, I'd rther pay an extra tenner and get it working before the offer expires soon, than take the risk.
I had a few issues getting my Brazil codes to work but I managed to get it done.
It’s not that difficult really to do the Brazilian vpn trick. You just have to make sure you log into your account via the Brazilian Microsoft site and obviously make sure your vpn is set to Brazil.

Soldato

I think it's just the way people do it, had to do mine via incognito and login via the Brazilian Microsoft site while using tunnel bear and worked perfectly first time.

Unfortunately mine was not as cheap as £25 currently but payed I think £32 per Brazilian code still worked out cheaper at the time than £40 per UK one.

Soldato
I had a few issues getting my Brazil codes to work but I managed to get it done.
It’s not that difficult really to do the Brazilian vpn trick. You just have to make sure you log into your account via the Brazilian Microsoft site and obviously make sure your vpn is set to Brazil.
Did mine at work so had no use of a VPN unfortunately but it's definitely something to consider in the future :)

Soldato
I think it's just the way people do it, had to do mine via incognito and login via the Brazilian Microsoft site while using tunnel bear and worked perfectly first time.

Unfortunately mine was not as cheap as £25 currently but payed I think £32 per Brazilian code still worked out cheaper at the time than £40 per UK one.
As above I'll try it next time when I can, cheers, glad you got it sorted.

I just need a SX to come back into stock so I can actually utilise what I've just paid for :p

Back
Top Bottom