• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
Yes had to go through each individual product, and to think people think we do not care yet I am sat here this late in the evening logged in pulling this information for customers whilst the Mrs is screaming DINNER! :D
yeah mine was a little burnt but that's my fault because I was doing the cooking whilst replying

OcUK Staff
@Gibbo
MSI 3080 Gaming X Trio have been upgraded to the MSI 3080 Suprim card free of charge.
what about the 3080 Ventus are you going to upgrade some of them as well?

This has been answered several times in depth in the last few hours, please scroll back and you will see the answers but in short right now, no.

Permabanned
You paid your money, you will be in a queue and will receive a card, may take longer than you would like but it’s better than not getting a card at all
Thats not fair at all, yes I PAYED and yes Im in a QUEUE but just because Brexit is causing issues doesnt mean that if you dont live in the UK that you have to be pushed back in a queue you already are far back in, like what if someone was queue no 10 and 15 orders come in but they are in Ireland, now they have to wait even longer if they are being skipped and their card could just given to the next in queue instead of waiting for the issue to be resolved.

Associate
Thats not fair at all, yes I PAYED and yes Im in a QUEUE but just because Brexit is causing issues doesnt mean that if you dont live in the UK that you have to be pushed back in a queue you already are far back in, like what if someone was queue no 10 and 15 orders come in but they are in Ireland, now they have to wait even longer if they are being skipped and their card could just given to the next in queue instead of waiting for the issue to be resolved.
What could be happening is either your maintaining your position in the queue and people are moving past you, or your card is ready to ship and it’s simply waiting to be shipped

OcUK Staff

Ive upgraded 500+ orders this week including Irish ones, Ireland orders are not losing their queue positions, those orders are held with stock assigned, once the DPD issue is sorted by DPD, then those orders will ship, to my knowledge a card is assigned to your order if your queue position is met, so stop worrying. The courier and Brexit issue is out of our control and is being sorted by warehouse logistics and the couriers of which I am not privy too.

Permabanned
Ive upgraded 500+ orders this week including Irish ones, Ireland orders are not losing their queue positions, those orders are held with stock assigned, once the DPD issue is sorted by DPD, then those orders will ship, to my knowledge a card is assigned to your order if your queue position is met, so stop worrying. The courier and Brexit issue is out of our control and is being sorted by warehouse logistics and the couriers of which I am not privy too.
Ok thank you, just wanted some clarity if I was going to have to cancel or not! Thanks for all of the work you guys do, seems so stressful atm.

Last edited:
Associate
@Gibbo put an update with regards to amount of cards ordered and amount that have been shipped.

Obviously guessing the AMD range will not be released this week? Are we looking at next week now?

Associate
i have been waiting since launch day and i expect to wait a few more months yet for my 3080 asus tuf non oc, am i annoyed about it well a little as i think too many preorders were taken but am i upset well i could be but lifes too short so i will just continue to wait. and one thing i am not doing is blaming the people who work there gibbo and scottib cause i wouldn't want your job atm as you never going to keep everbody happy.

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
Well it was a message from Msi themself so doubt it’s a lie
There are some, apparently, a whopping ten pcs

However, bearing in mind that 14th is a shipping estimate not an arrival estimate...and we have absolutely no firm indication of how long it will take for those cards to arrive in the UK, get heat treated (yup that's now a thing for stuff coming through the EU), pass through customs, reach the distributor, get processed by them and then shipped to us and processed here...don't expect them to arrive in the next few days and PLEASE don't keep chasing for a more accurate date. Our best guess at this time is the week starting 25th.

Associate
There are some, apparently, ten pcs

However, bearing in mind that 14th is a shipping estimate not an arrival estimate...and we have absolutely no firm indication of how long it will take for those cards to arrive in the UK, get heat treated (yup that's now a thing for stuff coming through the EU), pass through customs, reach the distributor, get processed by them and then shipped to us and processed here...don't expect them to arrive in the next few days and PLEASE don't keep chasing for a more accurate date. Our best guess at this time is the week starting 25th.
How sure are you that there only 10 pcs because I’m 11th place.
If there are only 10 it will be like msi rubbing it in my face. Msi: “Oh look so close, but nah you aint getting one yet. You just have to wait 2 more months”

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
any update on the 80+ units of 3080 TUF non-OC that ASUS said would be delivered to OCUK "in the next two weeks" last friday?
i've been told three times in two days by four different people that Asus have numerous deliveries delayed in port and we won't have any update till next week on exactly what's affected.

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
How sure are you that there only 10 pcs because I’m 11th place.
as sure as I am about anything GPU related...not very

The email says ten, we're sometimes short, very rarely get extra. There are way too many steps and way too many pairs of hands between MSI and our door for us to be sure about anything.

plus, not to break the heart of number 10 but I don't know if there are any RMA replacements due from that stock either.

Associate
No, I'm offended because, despite me essentially begging you guys not to be upset if we are too answer all of the questions posted here...within an hour...you post this

You mean over a day... #33494. Simple question - what 'on hold' means to our queue position? No answer, ignoring, being offended... Sorry that I dared, please forgive me, your majesty.

Ireland orders are not losing their queue positions, those orders are held with stock assigned

Good news at last, thank you very much. And to be constructive - it would be much easier to just send out queue updates as before. The fact that we are not getting emails anymore was our trigger - the last one was 24/12/2020. You wouldn't have to deal with me and others like me - annoying ********. Clean and easy.

Hope I helped a bit.

OcUK Staff
@Gibbo put an update with regards to amount of cards ordered and amount that have been shipped.

Obviously guessing the AMD range will not be released this week? Are we looking at next week now?

I posted that like thirty mins ago.

AMD range will be looking to be made available to order later next week along with some3070 and 3060ti

Back
Top Bottom