• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3090 in stock for sale here at OCUK now (15/01 PM)

Caporegime
Well this is setting an "interesting" precedent for the cards that are meant to be listed in the upcoming weeks. Can't say i'm surprised, the caseking overlords also have them for sale at around the same prices.

Soldato
Sad state of affairs. Practises like this will be remembered by many. But unfortunately it will make no difference.

Looking forward to picking up one when the prices have dropped substantially.

Associate
OP
Looking at the 1759 squid ones, thats 25.7% over the 1399 founders price.

Now, AIBs being 10-15% above reference isn't unheard of, its common practice. I can only imagine the extra ten being driven by the crazy shortage and AIBs being able to charge whatever they want as every single retailer in the world is after stock.

OR

I'm wrong and them scalping. 10-15% over AIB I'm kinda cool with, not entirely. Any more than that it does become a tough pill to swallow.

Soldato
It's a truly elitist hobby now. That is a months wages for many, if not more. Real shame.

Love my 1080ti. Plays cyberpunk well enough. But I see it showing its age next year.

Associate
This hobby will not exist in 5 years with prices like that. Witch means these shops will not exist. Talk about selling your soul to the devil!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom