• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
My Pulse 3D arrived a moment ago - really cannot fault that level of service. It was despatched with an expected delivery date of "by Thursday 21st".
Initial thoughts are I like them. Feel comfy on the ears. I'll give them a proper workout once I've finished working for the day.

Soldato
Got an Arctis 7P for Christmas. Great piece of kit. Unsure how it stacks up against the Ps headset though.

I've seen that one recommended too, looks great but a bit over my budget for a headset I'll only be using late at night. I also like that the Pulse 3D automatically switches audio outputs when you turn it on/off, whereas other headsets require you to do it manually via the system interface.

Associate
My Pulse 3D arrived a moment ago - really cannot fault that level of service. It was despatched with an expected delivery date of "by Thursday 21st".
Initial thoughts are I like them. Feel comfy on the ears. I'll give them a proper workout once I've finished working for the day.

Mine arrived today as well. Nice feel to them and sound quality seems good.

Associate
Pulse is a really good headset. I like it that it matches aesthetically with the ps5 as they look great together next to the tv. It works really well functionally, sounds really good. The only criticism is that it could be a bit more comfy over the ears. Excellent value for money.

Associate
Just curious. I have a new 240hz Dell AW2721D 1440p monitor which unfortunately does not support 4k input so it would be displaying upscaled 1080p. I already have a gaming PC with RTX 2080 and only want the PS5 for the exclusives. Would the image quality be serviceable or downright horrible for my needs? Will it be equivalent to setting 1080p on all my PC games or slightly better as the 1080p content would actually be supersampled 4k or 1440p?

Soldato
Literally can’t get anything. It sells in seconds

It's crazy how poor availability still is. The consoles I can understand because they're complex and expensive, but the accessories aren't. AO had the Pulse 3D in stock earlier because they sent me an email, by the time I opened it they were gone again. Bonkers.

Soldato
I had the loose R2 issue so just took one of the springs out of an old dualshock and replaced it.

That's fair, I've heard that works.

Unfortunately a lot of us wouldn't want to take apart a £60 item just in case we mess it up to a point where we can't then return it.

Still waiting for mine to be returned/replaced. Sony have advised they've received it.

Back
Top Bottom