Show Us Your Motors!

Permabanned
Same experience driving a pickup :( especially the cambered bit which is worse with the generally unsettled ride of such vehicles anyway.

Yeah, I noticed it when I took my dad's Range Rover to be serviced a while back, I guess it's a factor of cars these days getting bigger and bigger.

OcUK Staff
oh ok lol how about a corvette or a Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat ?

This is the carry passengers car too, all my other cars are two door hence the M5 replacement has to be somewhat similar, carry 4 in comfort, big power. But I own an Aston, had a Mustang, two of them. Gotta be practical, 4 doors, decent boot. Hence my short list, might consider a B7/B8 RS4 too, but this is the practical car which I am happy to chop and change to try different things. The M5 was always a tick box excercise, the rest of the garage is staying put for now. :)

Man of Honour
Yeah, I noticed it when I took my dad's Range Rover to be serviced a while back, I guess it's a factor of cars these days getting bigger and bigger.

Bit jealous of the Audi - tried to get insured on a friends RS4 while he was out of the country to look after it and they wanted £LOL.

Soldato
I was told to avoid the 21" rims as they have a habit of deforming on our less than ideal roads.

I believe it’s the optional 21s that are made of chocolate. I have the Performance 21s and they seem fine. I had them checked when I got it to be on the safe side. That said, poor roads will no doubt have an effect over time on anything shod with 30 profile tyres.

I also believe the camber issue can be improved with better geometry as I don’t have this issue but I’ve heard others do.

All in all though, I think the RS6 is awesome, but I’m biased.

Permabanned
I believe it’s the optional 21s that are made of chocolate. I have the Performance 21s and they seem fine. I had them checked when I got it to be on the safe side. That said, poor roads will no doubt have an effect over time on anything shod with 30 profile tyres.

I also believe the camber issue can be improved with better geometry as I don’t have this issue but I’ve heard others do.

All in all though, I think the RS6 is awesome, but I’m biased.

My bad, I didn't look too much into it tbh, just avoided them based on owner chat :)

I agree with you though, stunning car but totally biased (and with good reason!) :D

Caporegime
Yeah definitely not heard that one eleventy million times :D

The colour is brillantrot. (Apart from the front wings and rear bumper which are zinnoberrot, and the rear quarter which is oxideprimerrot)

Brilliant rot sums up my thoughts on it quite well. :p

Back
Top Bottom