• Series S

Votes: 104 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Associate
Had the same thing yesterday with Ori and the Blind Forest.

Loaded up an area, screen went black and buzzed then forced closed back to desktop.

I checked the console, wasn't really that hot, game ran again fine for hours afterwards so probably just the game crashing.
I had the same thing happen on Ori, only once though in a complete game play through. Onto Will of the wisps now. Both are awesome games.

Associate
Finally - just managed to get one on Game, had to get a bundle with a t-shirt and cap, with 3 months ultimate game pass for 499.

Is a pre-order though set for delivery by end of month, but as far as I am aware they have been dispatching earlier - has anybody any experience of this from the batches Game have had over last week?

Associate
I got one yesterday on pre-order via all access and already had an email re. packing so I am hopeful to get it ahead of the 31st

Soldato
Finally - just managed to get one on Game, had to get a bundle with a t-shirt and cap, with 3 months ultimate game pass for 499.

Is a pre-order though set for delivery by end of month, but as far as I am aware they have been dispatching earlier - has anybody any experience of this from the batches Game have had over last week?

I ordered yesterday and it's been dispatched today.

Soldato
I had the same thing happen on Ori, only once though in a complete game play through. Onto Will of the wisps now. Both are awesome games.

Yeah it's an amazing game, was looking to complete all achievements before moving into the second but some are stupid like win the game in 3 hours and win without dying and even one where it's upgrade no skills. No thanks I can't do that died enough on my hard playthrough.

Soldato
Great! Hopefully I'll get same, they've taken the money and order status is "unshipped", but got an email saying it's being packed, but also says dispatch 1 day before the pre-order date of 31.01.21.

Mine also said this. Hopefully yours will get soon.

Despite me having had a dispatch notification not been provided with a tracking number as yet.

Man of Honour
Yeah it's an amazing game, was looking to complete all achievements before moving into the second but some are stupid like win the game in 3 hours and win without dying and even one where it's upgrade no skills. No thanks I can't do that died enough on my hard playthrough.

It’s good that a game has achievements that show you actually achieved something. So many games just give you them for doing nothing noteworthy.

Caporegime
OP

Same here, too! Just the single crash to home. I thought it might be to do with quick Resume causing memory leaks or something.

Anyhow can someone tell me what is the chase sequence in Ori 2 that drives people mad? I must be nearly done now and aside from a few frustrating bits, it’s pretty much been plain sailing.

The game is amazing even if there is so much similarity with Hollow Knight. :p

Soldato
So my pc is pretty decent, I have a 5600X and power color Red Devil 5700XT with 32gig tgroup 3600mhz ram on a msi X570 tomahawk motherboard. But I've been reading up on my Xbox Series X and found out that the Gpu in the series X is better than my 8gig 5700XT! It's more closer to a 6800 with 16gb ram and rdna2. Is this true?? I game at 1440p on my pc on my LG CX and it's great experience until I can get a 3080 gpu but native res on Xbox and it's great. So what's the deal with Xbox series X gpu here?

Soldato
So my pc is pretty decent, I have a 5600X and power color Red Devil 5700XT with 32gig tgroup 3600mhz ram on a msi X570 tomahawk motherboard. But I've been reading up on my Xbox Series X and found out that the Gpu in the series X is better than my 8gig 5700XT! It's more closer to a 6800 with 16gb ram and rdna2. Is this true?? I game at 1440p on my pc on my LG CX and it's great experience until I can get a 3080 gpu but native res on Xbox and it's great. So what's the deal with Xbox series X gpu here?
AFAIK from a raw power perspective the baseline is a 2080. Feature wise it’s RDNA2. As it’s a console, not sure how much extra power they can squeeze out from console efficiency gains.

CPU wise I believe it’s essentially a 3700x

Soldato

I did play it for some hours after and was ok, but given yours was recent I wonder if its anything to do with the new OS that got rolled out.

Some insiders have noticed, that once it gets to beta/delta channel, it gets rushed through to GA.

Associate
Afternoon

Just wondering what steering wheels people use here looking at getting me lad one for his birthday did like the look of the Thrustmaster TMX force feedback ?

also what type of stand could you use along side it as i don't want it being put on his computer desk . Did look on wheel stand pro web site .

Any advice be great please.

Thanks

Associate

I had that exact same order, placed it on 7th Jan and it arrived on 11th Jan... t-shirt is ok but the cap is nice... consoles not bad either LOL

Back
Top Bottom