*** Mi 11 Thread ***

Soldato
Soldato
The company has been in compliance with law and operating in compliance with the relevant laws and regulations of jurisdictions where it conducts its businesses. The company reiterates that it provides products and services for civilian and commercial use. The company confirms that it is not owned, controlled, or affiliated with the Chinese military, and is not a “Communist Chinese Military Company” defined under the NDAA. The company will take appropriate course of actions to protect the interests of the company and its shareholders.

The company is reviewing the potential consequences of this to develop a fuller understanding of its impact on the Group. The company will make further announcements as and when appropriate.

https://www.androidauthority.com/xiaomi-blacklist-1193186/amp/

Associate
To be honest, it is looking like they will go the same as Huawei so it would not be very wise to purchase one I think considering all the negative press. and even though they have publicly said they are nothing to do with the Chinese. If I was looking at a new phone I would defo not look at any phone from them tbh.

Soldato
That hump on the ultra :D

Includes a screen haha

uc

Caporegime
I'm looking at this as a potential upgrade for my Note 8, not being willing to spooge on an S21U.

Two questions:

1. Is this going to be a decent upgrade? I know it's got no stylus, but I don't use it anymore
2. Is there any truth to the rumour / concern that Google Play Services could be removed from this phone in the future?

Soldato
2. Is there any truth to the rumour / concern that Google Play Services could be removed from this phone in the future?

Xiaomi has been blacklisted but not put on the ban that Huawei were put on. So they can still do business with US companies. And, most likely, if they were put on the ban then it would affect future devices not current ones.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
The cheapest 11 Pro at the Chinese price of £550 seems like a very good deal.

Shame they won't be releasing it in the UK. If they did im sure price would be higher though.

Back
Top Bottom