**** Official Microsoft Flight Simulator Thread ****

Associate
Download and looping Glitch fixed :) Follow this : Ok update 15th Jan - I found the problem ! and a Fix ,you need to click on the Microsoft Store - Click top right hander corner drop down and select Settings - Select Account - Manage your devices - In here you need to unlink them all ! unlink all the devices in here and restart PC - Launch from the Microsoft store page . Since I've done this its downloading again at max speed. Hope this helps someone out. Note it will still do the re cycle but instead of going back to 0 % it will now save it and carry on so just let it do its thing, its a lot quicker than the netlimiter that;s for sure.

Last edited:
Associate
The last couple of days iv been having problems with AP in the A320 not following flight plan what so ever and banking hard to the right

I see someone say on GitHub, set your joystick dead zone to 30% that will sort the AP out..Iv never touched the deadzone setting in controls before and iv not had a problem before 2 days ago..how strange lol

It fixed it tho :)

Soldato
The last couple of days iv been having problems with AP in the A320 not following flight plan what so ever and banking hard to the right

I see someone say on GitHub, set your joystick dead zone to 30% that will sort the AP out..Iv never touched the deadzone setting in controls before and iv not had a problem before 2 days ago..how strange lol

It fixed it tho :)

I had a similar issue a couple weeks ago. Just adding a 5% dead zone to my stick and pedals sorted it out.

Soldato
Tip of the day. I've got MSFS on an NVMe drive, but it still takes forever to load. Noticed Anti-malware service was eating CPU during load.

Added the MSFS data directory to Defender exclusions, and load times are massively improved.

Soldato
Tip of the day. I've got MSFS on an NVMe drive, but it still takes forever to load. Noticed Anti-malware service was eating CPU during load.

Added the MSFS data directory to Defender exclusions, and load times are massively improved.
Assume Norton etc. disable defender automatically? Do you need to add Norton to MSFS exclusions?

Soldato
Yeah. Should have thought about it before tbh because I already do it on work projects because it has a big impact on build times, reading so many small files. MSFS is similarly huge numbers of relatively small files.
Wow interesting, I'll give it a go. Cheers for the tip
When you say data directory do you mean the one in appdata?

Soldato
Just ordered a 5800x, 32gb ram and a 1tb m.2 SSD to replace my aging 2500k, keeping my 980ti for now but aiming to replace that with a RTX3080 when I can so looking forward to seeing how much better it will run when it is all set up :)

Back
Top Bottom