Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [16th - 24th Jan 2021]

Man of Honour
Premier League:

bmr96EZ.png

Championship:

TV Coverage:

Caporegime
Wonder if United will use a back four or five against Liverpool

4. I would have thought Ole has learnt his lesson. It worked when we were under the kosh but at some point we need to turn into a team that takes the game to the top teams. What will be more testing is if Ole plays Bailly or Lindelof.

It is going to be a fun day. Brain tells me we are due a whooping and show exactly where we really are but anything can happen.

Soldato
4. I would have thought Ole has learnt his lesson. It worked when we were under the kosh but at some point we need to turn into a team that takes the game to the top teams. What will be more testing is if Ole plays Bailly or Lindelof.

It is going to be a fun day. Brain tells me we are due a whooping and show exactly where we really are but anything can happen.
Not sure about a whooping but maybe we need to play a 433, although Ole hasn’t tried that before I don’t think

hopefully it’s an exciting game and not one where neither team wants to commit

Soldato
Not looking forward to tomorrow game our form is dire at the moment:(

We have the players to win but it's weather they turn up.

I hope we start Thiago too

Soldato
Fully expect Thiago and Henderson to be in midfield with Matip back.

Wouldnt be football without garbage decisions would it. Gibbs with a lovely catch in the box there.

Soldato
Poor game. Surface is crap as is the play. Look flat and no midfield. Be more than happy with a draw here.

Think we'll be lucky to get a draw tbh, zero creativity and struijk not up to it. Plus why play Raphina and Harrison out of position.

And yeah pitch is like a bog.

Back
Top Bottom