Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
:confused:

I must be missing something, but what is the point of having the extra resolution, if everything is scaled to 200%?

High DPI displays make everything very clear and crisp when scaled 200%. This is why we have Kindles with 300ppi so the text looks really good, like printed text. It's why phones look really good, 1440p 6" screen, for example.

I cannot stand low PPI screens anymore after being spoilt by Apple retina screens.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Stocking up on my go to vegan protein powder and chocolate spread. Honestly I've tried so many (6+) vegan protein powders and all of them have a nasty earthy/veggie flavour to them, this is the only one that taste really good. The spread is a really nice alternative to Nutella, made with chickpeas, nuts and cocoa. Lastly decided to add some BCAAs just to drink during my workout, I've got accustomed over the years to drinking something during my workouts, so I've got some vegan BCAAs, as you can never have too many BCAAs as a vegan gym bro.

DSCF9319.jpg

Soldato
Following on from my secret Santa gift from @Megahurtz400 reminding me how good fresh coffee can be decided the hand grinder he got me can work very nicely with an aeropress alongside the Nespresso I use at work, so first off got some beans (and some rave Nespresso pods to try)

OlpFGKo.jpg

Also needed something at home to keep my fueled on beans but with an option of running a second bean through my espresso machine.

gQHtlS1.jpg

Associate
Stocking up on my go to vegan protein powder and chocolate spread. Honestly I've tried so many (6+) vegan protein powders and all of them have a nasty earthy/veggie flavour to them, this is the only one that taste really good. The spread is a really nice alternative to Nutella, made with chickpeas, nuts and cocoa. Lastly decided to add some BCAAs just to drink during my workout, I've got accustomed over the years to drinking something during my workouts, so I've got some vegan BCAAs, as you can never have too many BCAAs as a vegan gym bro.

Will give this powder a go as tried a few vegan protein powders over the past year or so and found them way too earthy/gritty.

Back
Top Bottom