Its me birthday!

Soldato
64 today, God, I feel old! Anyone else around this age?

Happy Birthday

In your 40's when you joined the forum, now a stone's throw from 70...

Genuine question though reflecting back over the last 16 years, did you achieve what you wanted and did life go as planned?

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Happy Birthday

In your 40's when you joined the forum, now a stone's throw from 70...

Genuine question though reflecting back over the last 16 years, did you achieve what you wanted and did life go as planned?

Well I raised two kids (along with swmbo) I'd say lifes' been ok really, no real dramas and I achieved what I set out to which was reach retirement (almost) with all me faculties and no major health probs (other than two knackered knees, bad back, and a dysfunctional right foot meaning I limp all the time but the doc reckons I'm not gonna keel over any time soon). Still got a hankering to have a go at hang gliding though, I could never find anyone who wanted to do it with me:)

Caporegime
Literally, the necro post answers...

Feels like a lot of you folks are very focused on your post count :o

Eh? How did you extrapolate that? :confused:

Just cos some of us clearly don't have as much of a fabulous and vibrant life as you do, because we spend much longer on here... :p

e; permabanned and post deleted... Didn't seem malicious at all to me, could very well have been genuine, link wasn't spam, etc. Interesting moderation.

Soldato
Eh? How did you extrapolate that? :confused:

Just cos some of us clearly don't have as much of a fabulous and vibrant life as you do, because we spend much longer on here... :p

e; permabanned and post deleted... Didn't seem malicious at all to me, could very well have been genuine, link wasn't spam, etc. Interesting moderation.
haha, not at all - I must just process threads in a different way! Immediately noticed the 2018.

Caporegime
haha, not at all - I must just process threads in a different way! Immediately noticed the 2018.

I came in at the most recent post and just said happy birthday like everyone else was haha, I barely ever notice if a thread is old until someone points it out, or theres something about the subject which smells strange to me.

Didn't expect a birthday thread to be bumped :(

Soldato
I came in at the most recent post and just said happy birthday like everyone else was haha, I barely ever notice if a thread is old until someone points it out, or theres something about the subject which smells strange to me.

Didn't expect a birthday thread to be bumped :(
Think we should be part of a Channel 4 study, like when they do the live-autopsy?

:eek:

Back
Top Bottom