Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [16th - 24th Jan 2021]

Man of Honour
Shaqiri is extremely hit or miss, he will either score a long range blinder or do a great assist, or do 65 mins of absolutely nothing before being subbed for Milner. I just hope that Trent has rediscovered his form after that dreadful performance the other week where he seemed to think the pitch was 35 yards wider and longer than it actually was.

Soldato
I expect some sort of red card, Rashford and Martial missing absolute sitters and Shaqiri giving us trouble for some reason.

I have low requirements, I just want Utd to actually turn up and try.

Associate
Hope there's some var controversy with a last re-taken bruno penalty, hasn't been enough var controversy this season so far.
On a serious note can see this finishing 1-1

Caporegime
Neville thinks Pogba the most likely to be important player for manus run in lol? Bruno eclipsed everything he’s done in under a year

Soldato
Never shown anything to suggest he’s capable of being the main man for them since his move back
He's been their best player for the last month, when they've been better than at any time since Ferguson left, so I think otherwise, but meh. I hope he loses all form and United fall away anyway

Caporegime
Hope we get to see Thiago in the fully fit version of this team, Christ he’s good

he’s so good he can detect the pressure of the ball?

Back
Top Bottom