Motors YouTube Videos

Soldato
Back in December I did a trackday at Brands Hatch, I fimed it so I could watch it afterwards and see what weird lines I was doing etc.

A couple of friends showed a vague interest in seeing the videos so I put them on a YouTube channel, wasn't sure whether to post here or not but why not...

Here's a short video of my fastest lap of the day:

The other videos are much longer and are (almost) complete 'sessions', it was open pitlane so varying length, you can find them here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpk0SfpUSif5SzjDDC0fesw

Annoyingly I had major issues with the SD card so took me ages to recover the files and still missing the first block (~5.5 laps) of Session 5 but recovered everything else eventually.

Feel free to critique/comment on my driving, or the cobbled together overlays, or anything else :D

I also plan to put more trackdays and hopefully some motorbike racing up, obviously lockdown is blocking that somewhat, but got stuff planned for February onwards, until it's cancelled when lockdown continues into March :p

EDIT: Oh, and I apologise for the windnoise, I screwed up by putting the roof down without thinking... That will be rectified in future videos... Hopefully... :p

Last edited:
OcUK Staff

First Lambo that is tempting me away from 458. Going to see about a test drive once weather improves, really hoping dealer can arrange a test drive on one with with ceramic/magneto and one with steel/passive suspension as I have even contemplated going to steels on my 458 for that better feel and modularity and passive suspension done right is better than magneto, plus if buying new you also save money.

Man of Honour
Watched it last night, really IS an incredible paint job! I bet that would be a good few thousand quid to you or me.

Even if he did it for them for free and not just mates rate he'd still be getting a good deal. When you're as good at your trade as he obviously is, a 40 minute video showcasing your work that will probably be watched by over half a million people with a strong interest in the subject is solid gold advertising. His business email address is in the video description. I'd bet buttons to brackets that some of the viewers have used it or will be using it.

Back
Top Bottom