What notepad app do you use?

Soldato
I just use Google's Keep Notes for simple reminders and notes, might not be what you're looking for if you need more advanced features though.

Associate
Bern using colour note across all my phones and notes come on all
Never had issues
But might need to take a look at keep

Soldato
Since very early android I've been using Colornote. It's straightforward, you either make notes or lists and the only other thing you can change is the colour of each "sticky note" you make.

I have Evernote installed. It's packed with features - so many that I've been too hesitant to use it.

Associate
I have Evernote installed. It's packed with features - so many that I've been too hesitant to use it.

I run my personal life with Evernote. I would be lost without it. To get the best from it you need the Premium version though.

Some tips for those that use it or are thinking of using it.
- Install the WebClipper into your browser
- Install Scannable - this is a separate App supplied by Evernote and integrates with it. I now scan all important documents into it using my phone camera.
- If you have a Apple pen or Android equivilant - look at Penultimate - again a separate App supplied by Evernote for maximising pen notes. They are then searchable within Evernote - even my appalling handwriting comes back correct more often than not.

Back
Top Bottom