January Transfer Window 20/21

Caporegime
OP
We haven't done our business publicly for a while so I'm hoping we'll sign someone but I'm expecting Klopp to stick to his guns and do the opposite of what everyone thinks just so he can say he did it his way.

Man of Honour
We should be pulling out all the stops to get Upacameno imo, having said that I did say that we should be doing everything we could to sign Werner and look whats happened there so my judgement might not be great :)

Soldato
Fosu-Mensah has joined Bayer Leverkusen. A shame really. I had high hopes when he popped up a few years ago but it never quite worked for him.

Caporegime
Kinda sad to see ozil go but the past few years he hasn’t really done much. Pretty much frozen out when Wenger left, played ok under Wenger.
No hard feelings towards him, just feel bad at the way he was treated really. But that’s not his fault, blame lies on Arsenal for giving him such a huge contract and he couldn’t fulfill it.
Hope he does well over in Turkey, I follow him on insta and saw a few posts about him going back to Turkey. Didn’t realise he was actually moving to a club there.

Thanks for the awesome season you had years ago Ozil, that really was the only season you stood out for us.

Man of Honour
So seems like Gini will be off to Barca, that will be a huge loss.

Yeah, for a while I did think he would end up staying but I think its effectively a done deal in his own mind now. He's 31 this year, we've probably got the best years out of him but its still a loss especially as Keita just hasnt worked out at all. Might open the way for more playtime for the likes of Jones though

Caporegime
OP
He's been a model professional for us, never involved in any controversy and essentially plays a role that sacrifices the attacking side of his game for the good of the team. If he wants to leave, can only wish him all the best.

As for Keita, he's done for me. He's simply too weak for how Klopp wants him to play in the Premier League.

Milner, Keita and Gini potentially all gone in the summer leaving us with Hendo, Fab, Thiago, Jones and Ox who's also a bit of a crock. Can see a lot of transfers in the summer.

Caporegime
He's been a model professional for us, never involved in any controversy and essentially plays a role that sacrifices the attacking side of his game for the good of the team. If he wants to leave, can only wish him all the best.

As for Keita, he's done for me. He's simply too weak for how Klopp wants him to play in the Premier League.

Milner, Keita and Gini potentially all gone in the summer leaving us with Hendo, Fab, Thiago, Jones and Ox who's also a bit of a crock. Can see a lot of transfers in the summer.

With what money? Liverpool are not a big spending team. Thiago is Gini's replacement and you have already bought Jota. Unless Salah is sold this summer for a decent wedge there will not be a lot spent.

Back
Top Bottom