• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Ampere RTX 3090 Owners Thread

Associate
They were in stock for a fair few hours, I ordered a few hours into it and assumed I was late / they’d screwed up on the stock system. Got positive confirmation of picking and shipping this morning though so guessing it was a large batch.

They were in stock for days.

I and a few others I know ordered from a link to the retailer, even while Nvidia site said out of stock.

Associate
Was playing cyberpunk last night, then suddently black screen and no post. Sigh.
Verified that the rest of the system is still fine with my old card, then tried to reinstall the 30900fe just incase of some wirdness and confirmed it's really deffinitely dead, which is sort of what i was hoping for because an intermittent fault would be a nightmare.
Back in the box with RMA label attached.

Anyone else had issues with founders edition cards, mine died after 3 days and probably only 5hrs cumulative use.

Soldato
Up until this morning, a competitor supplying 3090FEs for Nvidia site seemed to have them instock permanently on a hidden link that seemed to be trickle fed from the nvidia site, they seem to be out of stock now so I guess that's them depleted now.
Very glad I bought when I did!

Yes, I had seen the link on the Tuesday evening. I ordered Wednesday morning from the same link - when the Nvidia site said out of stock. The link came up again in the PartAlert Discord yesterday. The same link I had used, with Nvidia store saying out of stock. The whole thing is a **** show, so very glad I just went for it.

XhaeesP.jpg
sWShZQh.jpg

Soldato
My 3090E just arrived. I swear the delivery driver had to use a forklift. It's insanely heavy!

Will have to wait until tonight to install it as I'm working. :(

There was a dent on one of the corners of the FE box, despite it being surrounded by airbag packing, but the card inside looks fine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom