• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia releases a list of Reflex compatible mice for their Latency Analyzer

Caporegime
On the company's Reflex technology webpage, Nvidia has released a list of mice compatible with their Reflex Latency Analyzer tool. These mice meet Nvidia's latency and responsiveness characteristics, which are designed to ensure that their latency analysis tools deliver consistent, usable data.

So far, Nvidia has certified 11 mice: including Acer GM310, Predator Cestus 330, and Predator Cestus 350; Alienware's AW610M; ASUS' ROG Chakram Core; Corsair's Dark Core RGB PRO and Dark Core RGB PRO SE; Logitech G's Pro X Superlight: MSI's GM 41; Razer's Deathadder V2; and SteelSeries' Rival 3.

Nvidia's Reflex ecosystem is designed to give gamers the lowest possible input latency. With these mice having certified Reflex compatibility, Nvidia has officially added their seal of approval to these mice, cementing them as great choices for PC gamers that use Nvidia hardware. Sadly, Nvidia has not revealed Nvidia Reflex Compatability's hardware requirements, though it is likely that latency and consistency are key factors.

https://www.overclock3d.net/news/in...OGmQf2MNGqNBEmKVSMdBpcgU7rSoWgMkbHaMXL8qYqb9Y

Not really something I would use and a bit gimmicky to me but I am sure there are people who will find this useful, especially those who are decent at fast paced shooters.

Back
Top Bottom