• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
My 7 year old PS4 was on it's last legs and the drive kept failing. Happy with the day one upgrade with Demon's Souls and a nice UHD Bluray player. The graphical and frame boosts that games are getting is nice too. 60fps is a massive improvement to my enjoyment of games new and old.

Also the PS+ Collection was a very nice bonus as there are many title on there that I never got to play.

Soldato
Couldn't agree with you more - it should simply not be allowed to happen.
If the game had crashed, even failing to give an error code, I could live with it to a degree.
But for the whole console to hard lock before watching the console power-down and then go through it's repair process on boot-up was worrying.
For that to also happen to more than one user says there is something wrong with the game, but Insomniac don't appear to be acknowledging it.
Probably hard to find the issue itself if so many people don't have the issue.

I had no issues with the game, ps5 had no issues whilst playing it either.

Associate
I find it pointless buying this console when there are not many ps5 exclusively games on it.

Sorry I won't spend 500 to replay my PS4 games...

I want to play next Gen game's and there's none on it...

When does grand tourismo come out?
That's what i mean people just want the new shiny i have played all the PS4 games on my Pro what exclusives can you play right now Demon souls a remake and Spiderman which is a bit meh it takes ages for new consoles to have good exclusives and multi platforms i will play on my PC.

Soldato
That's what i mean people just want the new shiny i have played all the PS4 games on my Pro what exclusives can you play right now Demon souls a remake and Spiderman which is a bit meh it takes ages for new consoles to have good exclusives and multi platforms i will play on my PC.
Well said, can't see the point buying one now even if you could just walk up to your local tesco and grab one.

Associate
I've had two crashes playing Immortals Fenyx Rising. Other than that it's been a flawless experience for me ... no issues with Demon's Souls, Miles Morales/Spiderman or Sackboy. Also, I've re-installed a couple of PS4 games ( AC : Odyssey & Persona 5 Royal ) and they run snappily without issue. I'm happy overall.

Soldato
I have not had any issues except Cyberpunk crashes on a regular basis. Maybe its because i have it installed to the internal SSD rather than external. As far as i can remember, i have not had a single issue with any other PS4 games that are running from the external HDD. I have actually played a good array of games such as GOT and RE7.

Associate
Well said, can't see the point buying one now even if you could just walk up to your local tesco and grab one.
My PS4 was 7 years old and was not far off packing in completely. Needed a new console so made sense to get the newest console instead of a last gen console. It means I can play games again like God of War, Ghost of Tsushima, Days Gone etc. and actually enjoy them with the better performance and without the sound of a small jet taking off in my living room.

Plus people work hard for their money, they can spend it on whatever they please.

Soldato
My PS4 was 7 years old and was not far off packing in completely. Needed a new console so made sense to get the newest console instead of a last gen console. It means I can play games again like God of War, Ghost of Tsushima, Days Gone etc. and actually enjoy them with the better performance and without the sound of a small jet taking off in my living room.

Plus people work hard for their money, they can spend it on whatever they please.
Plus I said imo. I didn't say it as gospel.

Enjoy your Ps5 playing ps4 games. But for me, I'm done playing ps4 games as I completed all I had and my ps4 still works

Associate
Plus I said imo. I didn't say it as gospel.

Enjoy your Ps5 playing ps4 games. But for me, I'm done playing ps4 games as I completed all I had and my ps4 still works

Never said it was gospel. You may find it pointless but a lot of people don't.

Really enjoying it. I'm getting to play next-gen Demon's Souls which is one of my favourite games ever made. Good for you, my PS4 wasn't working properly and wanted the new console.

Soldato
I actually missed loads of titles as didn't time my upgrade from the pauper ps4 to ps4 pro. So quite enjoying catching up. The minor ps5 upgrades are a bonus. Just got Ghost of Tsushima :p

Obviously I've played PS5 titles as well. Demon souls was amazing.

Soldato
Risking the wrath of people I know, but I honestly don't see the difficulty in getting a PS5 if you really want one. Do some research and set a side some time and you'll get one in no time.

I get the casual buyer is going to issues but if you really want one then put some effort in and you'll have in no time.

Soldato
Never said it was gospel. You may find it pointless but a lot of people don't.

Really enjoying it. I'm getting to play next-gen Demon's Souls which is one of my favourite games ever made. Good for you, my PS4 wasn't working properly and wanted the new console.
Good to hear your enjoying yours.

I'm enjoying gaming on my pc whilst I wait for some exclusive Ps5 games before I jump onboard.

When does the grand tourismo come out? That's a system seller for sure.

Soldato
Risking the wrath of people I know, but I honestly don't see the difficulty in getting a PS5 if you really want one. Do some research and set a side some time and you'll get one in no time.

I get the casual buyer is going to issues but if you really want one then put some effort in and you'll have in no time.

I fully agree. I managed to get an Xbox SX and PS5 within one week, once I committed to the idea of getting one and prepping accordingly.

Soldato
Maneater, Shadow of The Tomb Raider and Greedfall available this month.

Ps5 games have been bugsnax, worms rumble and man-eater.

February is meant to be destruction all-stars which looks good

Cheers guys, yeah was just the PS5 exclusive games I was worried I had missed xD

Out of those Maneater is probbaly the one I would play so I don't feel too bad.

Plan on building up a collection of PS5 games via PS Plus before I get a PS5 later in the year, probably black Friday time. PS4 Pro will keep me busy until then.

Associate

Not this BS again.

You not read this thread and countless others elsewhere?

They are gone in minutes, sometimes less than a minute ffs.

Back
Top Bottom