Ryzen 5 3600, static overclock is it possible?

Associate
is it possible to overclock a Ryzen 5 3600 at a static overclock, for example 4ghz 1.275v and the frequency stays at 4ghz no matter what?

im trying to overclock this thing static and it doesn't stay at my inputted number, CPU-Z shows 4.4GHz for example

Ryzen master shows @ current clock speed 1.2GHz ( goes up and down ) Max : 4.4GHz

I really don't want this yo-yo behaviour I just want it 4.4GHz even if idling, is this possible?

I've watched a few videos quickly without much resolve, I have PBO disabled in bios, and C states disabled and windows power option in Ultimate mode

Permabanned
is it possible to overclock a Ryzen 5 3600 at a static overclock, for example 4ghz 1.275v and the frequency stays at 4ghz no matter what?

im trying to overclock this thing static and it doesn't stay at my inputted number, CPU-Z shows 4.4GHz for example

Ryzen master shows @ current clock speed 1.2GHz ( goes up and down ) Max : 4.4GHz

I really don't want this yo-yo behaviour I just want it 4.4GHz even if idling, is this possible?

I've watched a few videos quickly without much resolve, I have PBO disabled in bios, and C states disabled and windows power option in Ultimate mode
Using Ryzen master you could potentially lower the voltage to 1.2 and clock it to 4.2 Ghz, if you won the silicone lottery that is. If not you will be looking at 4.1 at 1.25 volts. Yes you can do it very safely and quickly.

Back
Top Bottom