Hitman 3

Associate
Less than a tenner on my alt Argie Epic account ;) Will pick up once finished building my new PC.

Screenshot-2021-01-20-123026.jpg

Are there any downsides to this? Very tempted :)

Soldato
Are there any downsides to this? Very tempted :)
Not that I've had so far and bought about twenty odd games. I always use VPN connected to Argentina when buying and it can be funny about what bank details are used (worked for me on my nationwide visa after trying several). Ubi games have to match the epic region so you'll have to make an appropriate account on that platform too.

Associate
Yeah you have to be an Argentinian for the rest of your life

Not so bad, I'm a fan of guinea pig :)

Not that I've had so far and bought about twenty odd games. I always use VPN connected to Argentina when buying and it can be funny about what bank details are used (worked for me on my nationwide visa after trying several). Ubi games have to match the epic region so you'll have to make an appropriate account on that platform too.

Cheers! Worth a shot for less than a tenner!

Associate
I tried all the steps mentioned above. But the game won’t download. I keep getting install location error msg. The game is in my Epic app but can’t download it.

Soldato
I tried all the steps mentioned above. But the game won’t download. I keep getting install location error msg. The game is in my Epic app but can’t download it.

did you create a brand new account whilst connected to the argentinian store and then purchase it whilst still connected

Associate
Yes. When I say install error I mean C drive program files etc. Not location as in country.

If I change from C drive to desktop as install location it installs.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Moving away from VPN talk...

I transferred my progress from Hitman 2 (Steam) to Hitman 3 (Epic Store) last night.

Everything looks right, all the challenges I have/haven't completed are there for each destination. One thing it hasn't transferred though is the mission stories, they are all showing zero completion :(

Soldato
Just playing through the training level of Hitman 3, I’m guessing it’s a 2016 original level given how simple it is graphically? Disappointed that they couldn’t bring it up to modern standards it really is basic polygon models!

Anyway my question is: is treating this as a shooter and killing all the guards first and then walking to the target unhindered and eliminating them a viable option or do I have to sneak around throwing coins?

Back
Top Bottom