Games you're playing, and games...

Soldato
Still going on andromeda. Really good amount of content. Think I'm just shy of wnd game now.

When i played previously but didn't get all too far, i already thought it was decent.

Now i think it's actually really good. I wasn't rushing and playing as if was really trying to get stuff set up in a new galaxy, so ignored main story a while to start.

Like how they handled the crew stories and loyalty missions. Feels far more organic than how they were integrated into the 2. And they develop nicely over time.

Not perfect by any means. Too many puzzle bits, sometimes making way around can be a slight drag, sometimes a little clunky.

I'm really glad I gave it a proper go. Looking forward to the end. Sad that it won't be continued

Soldato
Apparently they have no idea when, so i'm still going to keep playing it as I don't want it to come out as it's leaving gamepass or psn.

Yes sorry I should have updated that as there is nothing concrete. Happy to wait personally as I've got a good few games on the go. Wasn't sure about Nier Automata at first but it's grown on me very fast.

Man of Honour
Waiting impatiently for The Medium.

In the meantime hooked on State of Decay 2.

Couldn't get into Ace Combat. Call of the Sea seems a bit slow.

Tempted to try Outer Worlds again.

Control next gen patch drops Feb 2nd I think.

Man of Honour
Waiting impatiently for The Medium.

In the meantime hooked on State of Decay 2.

Couldn't get into Ace Combat. Call of the Sea seems a bit slow.

Tempted to try Outer Worlds again.

Control next gen patch drops Feb 2nd I think.

The Medium will have to wait as there are 3 Yakuza games dropping on the 28th too!

The next gen Control patch will not be coming to game pass version of the game.

Man of Honour
The Medium will have to wait as there are 3 Yakuza games dropping on the 28th too!

The next gen Control patch will not be coming to game pass version of the game.

I know nothing about the Yakuza games.

Indeed, fortunately the Control Ultomate edition was super cheap in the Christmas sale.

Soldato
I’ve just finished off black ops on the series x, quite underwhelming and more bugs through a game than I have seen for quite some time. I think I’m going to pick back up on ace combat 7 later as I saw yesterday that it has had a patch added to it, only did the first three missions before trading my original xbox one in whilst it still held value.

Soldato
I know nothing about the Yakuza games.

Indeed, fortunately the Control Ultomate edition was super cheap in the Christmas sale.

I loved the first Yakuza game I played but they are all very samey so you would have to really love the series to play them back to back. I only ever finished one but will be playing like a dragon because they moved away from the brawler style combat which I absolutely hated.

Caporegime
Finished Quantum Break tonight. What an epic adventure that was. Felt as smooth as butter on XSS even if the visuals looked a bit ropey. Glad it ended when it did though, it was just starting to outstay its welcome. Shawn Ashmore and the cast were marvellous. 8/10.

Soldato
Hitman 3 it is fantastic.
Hovering over the buy button for this. Just finishing off hitman 2 (gonna finish the game then replay every level of both games to try different tactics) so many option on how to take down your target and some of the levels are very complicated (just got past Mumbai, which was crazy big)

Back
Top Bottom