Quest controller grips

Soldato
OP
I was just looking at the others which covered the halo but was worried if it would cause issues with the tracking?

The normal grip only ones do look good though. Might just order them and see what happens

Soldato
I received these ones as a Christmas gift:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/protection-Controller-Protective-Accessories-Anti-throw/dp/B08P4LPCJ4/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=quest+2+grip&qid=1611136915&sr=8-4

Quite happy with them. I did, however, add these for improved comfort:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B07KPZNN1R?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_image

They've really improved my EchoVR game; I can now throw the disc in a way that feels natural, rather than having to grip the controller tightly.

Sem

Sem

Soldato
i recently got some KIWI design Pro Version Grip Cover (Q1PRO-2) from the rain forest for £25

what i like about these are they add very little extra bulk to the controllers so it still fits in the official case and its a nice material knuckle straps definitely improve the experience

kfwt00w.jpg

Soldato
i recently got some KIWI design Pro Version Grip Cover (Q1PRO-2) from the rain forest for £25

what i like about these are they add very little extra bulk to the controllers so it still fits in the official case and its a nice material knuckle straps definitely improve the experience

kfwt00w.jpg

They look great. What's the texture like? Are they slippy?

Associate

snip

Just got these! love them.

Back
Top Bottom