• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

In a few mins you will have a chance to grab a 6800 or 3060Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Got a 6800 in my basket elsewhere. Just can't justify parting with £699 for a powercolor fighter though:(
I was really wanting a 6800XT but at £900? Got my 3080 FE delivered today which was £650! At my res of 3440x1440, the 3080 has the upper hand.

OcUK Staff
OP
I will look to make some cards available tomorrow possible and if I do I shall make a new thread in the forum.

Regular 3060 is under NDA and we can’t sell it for over another month so pointless to list it right now maybe in a week or so but we now have around 2000 3070’s in stock and over 1000 3060Ti’s.

So I’ll make chance to order soon and despatch time will be roughly 3-5 days as warehouse is now catching up but still crazy busy as still selling thousands of cpus every day!

Caporegime
I will look to make some cards available tomorrow possible and if I do I shall make a new thread in the forum.

Regular 3060 is under NDA and we can’t sell it for over another month so pointless to list it right now maybe in a week or so but we now have around 2000 3070’s in stock and over 1000 3060Ti’s.

So I’ll make chance to order soon and despatch time will be roughly 3-5 days as warehouse is now catching up but still crazy busy as still selling thousands of cpus every day!

What about 6800XT and 6800, hell at this point, the 6900XT?

Associate

I believe you already have one pinned forum post for AMD? Can we say for certain that 6800xts will be released tomorrow?

OcUK Staff
OP
What about 6800XT and 6800, hell at this point, the 6900XT?

Yes got lots of custom 6800 XT AIB in stock, plenty of 6900 XT too, I can release them with a heads up in the forum (new thread), post in old threads and even though we got lots they won't last long, we had 100x 5700 XT land today and the 100 were gone in less than five minutes so people gonna have to be quick and watching my username for post I make.

Also no guarantees people will get one and those who do despatch will take 3-5 days, no contacting CS chasing or asking if got one, order, cross fingers and hope, those who did not get will get an automatic cancel and refund as we don't wish to sit on backorders any more, creates to many problems in these crazy times.

Caporegime
Yes got lots of custom 6800 XT AIB in stock, plenty of 6900 XT too, I can release them with a heads up in the forum (new thread), post in old threads and even though we got lots they won't last long, we had 100x 5700 XT land today and the 100 were gone in less than five minutes so people gonna have to be quick and watching my username for post I make.

Also no guarantees people will get one and those who do despatch will take 3-5 days, no contacting CS chasing or asking if got one, order, cross fingers and hope, those who did not get will get an automatic cancel and refund as we don't wish to sit on backorders any more, creates to many problems in these crazy times.

Prefer the MBA cards as the pricing on the other cards is taking the pish.

Associate
Good news. Do you have any idea on potential times on when you may be releasing them? Just to have an idea when to keep an eagle eye on forums :D If it is a new pinned post would then be great but thanks either way and understand the position.

Would you be able to confirm @Gibbo if this will be UK sale only or if we can ship the AMD range to Gibraltar?

OcUK Staff
OP
Prefer the MBA cards as the pricing on the other cards is taking the pish.

You will need to be quick on those as surprise surprise the board partners stopped supplying them, no doubt because they make no money on them and we have like only 50 of each left and as they are the original stock the price will remain as it is, but I suspect they will sell out more or less instantly.

Were selling 500+ per day on 5600X and 5800X presently, the GPU's tend to command 5-10x the sales rate of the CPU's so when I put them live tomorrow the window to get one shall be like 2 mins!

I will give a heads up tomorrow with some pre warning, then 30-60 minutes later the buttons will go live, I cannot give too much warning because simply if I do that more than just this forum gets involved and then people here have even less of a chance of getting one.

OcUK Staff
OP
Good news. Do you have any idea on potential times on when you may be releasing them? Just to have an idea when to keep an eagle eye on forums :D If it is a new pinned post would then be great but thanks either way and understand the position.

Would you be able to confirm @Gibbo if this will be UK sale only or if we can ship the AMD range to Gibraltar?

UK only I am afraid, I think many items even if we wanted we can't sell outside of UK at moment due to changes with DPD etc.

Associate
That is a shame :( Shipments to Gibraltar have tended to be on DHL? Have things changed? I know DHL are still shipping to Gibraltar no issues.

Associate
I guess there will be no way to stop the scalpers again? I've been wanting a MBA 6800xt for several months now and cannot beat these scalpers. Seems very unfair but I understand it isn't your faults @OC..

Caporegime
You will need to be quick on those as surprise surprise the board partners stopped supplying them, no doubt because they make no money on them and we have like only 50 of each left and as they are the original stock the price will remain as it is, but I suspect they will sell out more or less instantly.

Shame man, the MBA cards are *awesome* and love mine :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom