• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

In a few mins you will have a chance to grab a 6800 or 3060Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
The bots will buy them. This is proper annoying Why can't OCUK just take my £650, and send me a card please. I have been a loyal customer for over 5 years spent £1000's.

Problem is that likely lots of scalpers on eBay are also a loyal OCuK customers (as per post above). It doesn't mean anything.

Soldato
It is a no win scenario.

Scalpers are here on these forums, and will be in the discord groups too. It is inevitable.

So when prices get raised to combat scalpers, that just inflates the ebay price anyway, so scalpers still buy.

There is no way, in this modern era, to restrict this information to only genuine buyers. It is impossible.

Actually there is a way, but its admin heavy, A pre-vetting system.

Yep, fully agree. There is no way to 100% kill scalpers. Besides with the pricing here it's already pre-scalped to mitigate the scalpers :rolleyes:

It's often impossible to differentiate a scalper as they can look just as genuine as anyone else at point of sale.

@Sparx was that you posting on discord? cheers mate. its not like the post from Gibbo specifically ask you not to.

Yes mate

Soldato
Soldato
Yep, fully agree. There is no way to 100% kill scalpers. Besides with the pricing here it's already pre-scalped to mitigate the scalpers :rolleyes:

It's often impossible to differentiate a scalper as they can look just as genuine as anyone else at point of sale.

Yes mate
Why TF

Associate
@Gibbo "- Do not post on HOTUKDEALS, or any discord channel or anywhere else, try to keep it within these forums ONLY, OcUK shall not be posting on social media or advertising on the website, this is a forums headsup ONLY."

Associate
Very sad? Why are you on the Discord then if you don't want help finding a card? Sorry for spending a lot of my free time the last 4-5 months trying to help people get their hands on GPU/CPU/Consoles! ;)

Man, Gibbo specifically asked everyone to keep it quiet so that people here might have a chance to buy. Now you've invited the world in. Great work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom