• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

In a few mins you will have a chance to grab a 6800 or 3060Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I'm getting tired of self-entitled people here, thinking this public forum and retailer is some right and only they are allowed to be on it. So full of themselves :D

And what do you know, these 3070s are STILL up for sale and showing in stock... Told you they'd struggle to shift and need the "help" ;)

The prices.........

I bet majority of other UK or EU shops would LOVE to be "struggling" like that.

Associate
I'm getting tired of self-entitled people here, thinking this public forum and retailer is some right and only they are allowed to be on it. So full of themselves :D

And what do you know, these 3070s are STILL up for sale and showing in stock... Told you they'd struggle to shift and need the "help" ;)

The prices.........

Not being funny, but isn't that how it should be though???

Underboss
I wonder how high the notification alerts have been on the forum for Gibbo and the OcUK staff, they must dread the emails and then having to hundreds of alerts on the forum too, ouch.

OcUK Staff
OP
@Gibbo please make a switch on the location of the amd cards when you post - gives us a little bit more of a chance.

6900X will be in same section, so far its working well on 3070's but we do have 1000's of them, no matter what we do on the 6900 X its is gonna sell fast as we only have around 500 units. So no matter what we do they are gonna be gone fast!

Caporegime
6900XT reference at £1200 minimum. Good luck.
They'll still go lol.
They'll fly out the door. I paid £1070 and don't regret it one bit.

If anything I am glad i got it for the price I did as aside from AMD direct, they've only gone up in price since then.

The best GPU I've ever used, very very closely followed by the 6800 XT of course. :p

Soldato
I think the profits will be coming down as btc has been trending down for a while now
In GBP the mining profit value has stayed the same. People are just getting more crypto for the mining now that the price has come down. It is actually better for those who want to keep their mining profits in crypto lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom