• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

In a few mins you will have a chance to grab a 6800 or 3060Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
You will need to be quick on those as surprise surprise the board partners stopped supplying them, no doubt because they make no money on them and we have like only 50 of each left and as they are the original stock the price will remain as it is, but I suspect they will sell out more or less instantly.
Don't see any at the original stock prices? :(

Caporegime
While you are right, it is just one of those things that happens, the correct price is the price people are willing to pay for the product. At the moment there is limited stock and high demand, prices will always go up, and when there is surplus stock and low demand prices will fall.

Everything is based on personal preference and situation, while for you it doesn't make financial sense to others it does. If you are willing to wait, then wait, but you can't begrudge people paying more for a card now, most of us accept the reality and know we are paying more for access to a card sooner...

See here's the thing..... people have paid crazy prices 3/4 months ago and are still waiting for their orders..... I and others waited for nvidia/competitor site to have the FE gpus come back in stock and we placed the order within seconds, shipped same day and arrived next day and all for the MSRP price i.e. 3080s for £650, meanwhile there are still some waiting from 3/4 months ago for their £800+ 3080 :o

So people really shouldn't be lining up to basically be in a queue to overpay for something that they won't get for 1-3 weeks....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom