• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

In a few mins you will have a chance to grab a 6800 or 3060Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Damn those prices :eek:

Prices are high but if you have a gpu to sell then it balances out since the old gpu can also be sold for an inflated price. The miners have caused a huge shortage which won't go away until bitcoin crashes below $10,000 which is unlikely unfortunately. Another 4-6 months of pain imo.

Associate
Prices are high but if you have a gpu to sell then it balances out since the old gpu can also be sold for an inflated price. The miners have caused a huge shortage which won't go away until bitcoin crashes below $10,000 which is unlikely unfortunately. Another 4-6 months of pain imo.

Very true, sold my Nitro+ Vega 64 for £382 on the auction site, which I think it's pretty good considering I purchased it for £399 a couple of years ago from OCUK :).

OcUK Staff
OP
Gonna leave cards live for a little while longer, keep it hush guys as general website traffic has no idea these cards are available, once that happens it shall be game over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom