Free copy of asgards wrath for quest 2 owners

Associate
I played the first 10 mins of this - the sea battle, then wandering around a pub. Does it get better? It seemed pretty rubbish up to that point? Might just not be my sort of game.

Soldato
OP
Push to the point where Loki lets you travel freely. It's after the first couple of simple dungeons, and learning the basics of the puzzles, some combat etc.

What you've done so far isn't even the game in my mind, just a sort of prelude.

Soldato
I got the free version with the Q2 but it's not something I'm interested in. Now it's just added to the list of stuff I'm never going to use.
Fortunately you can hide them in the library options.

Soldato
a late developer then.
50743288142_4132b2c759_o_d.gif

Associate
It's a bit flakey to intall isn't it? I download and everytime I try and install it redownloads the whole lot again - happened twice now. Got over 330 gigs free so that's not the issue.

Associate
It's a bit flakey to intall isn't it? I download and everytime I try and install it redownloads the whole lot again - happened twice now. Got over 330 gigs free so that's not the issue.

Yes many have had problems installing including me , I fixed this by changing the download location to my documents then download the game (without pausing the download) and before you click the install button disable your anti virus. I use windows defender and turned off real time protection , cloud delivered protection , automatic sample submission and tamper protection and after all that it installed. Good luck ;)

https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/83908/asgards-wrath-downloaded-will-not-install

Soldato
OP
The more I play, the less I see myself enjoying RPG games not in VR. There's plenty of games that suit a monitor better, of course, but playing this and being able to look around, actually fighting the enemies etc, even the relatively limited npc interactions (could see a massive boost there available) are awesome. Staring people in the eye, and having them actively look back at you, is just engrossing.

It's also a lot of fun playing as some of massively strong characters :D No spoilers, the power!

Back
Top Bottom