*** Control (Remedy Games) ***

Soldato
Recently picked this up for a tenner, long time since I have enjoyed a game as much after giving up on Assassins Creed Valhalla and struggling to get through the latest CoD.

Soldato
RTX + DLSS is now patched & fixed on the PC Game Pass version so its running full DX12 mode & FPS are way better than before (DLSS was missed on the initial game pass release!).

Soldato
RTX + DLSS is now patched & fixed on the PC Game Pass version so its running full DX12 mode & FPS are way better than before (DLSS was missed on the initial game pass release!).
Do you know if this is also fixed in the Steam version? I remember trying it a while ago on Windows update 2004 and RTX for me with a 2080Ti was greyed out and said something like "RTX not available on this GPU" and that an API was missing. DLSS was ok though

Soldato
I really liked the base game, but I admit I'm finding it hard to complete the DLC, mainly as (like in the base game) it's often not obvious where you have to go next (or at least the route to get there).

Soldato
Soldato
Been playing on and off since Christmas, finally finished the main game and the DLC the other day.

Damn good game, I loved exploring the oldest house.
I hope there's a sequel in the future.

Permabanned
I have not completed any games since I got my 3090 FE in Jan, just too busy etc but ideally watch TV shows in one go via Netflix/Amazon Prime in summer and game in winter.

Underboss
i just played this for the first time last night (thanks to Epic giving me a free copy)

I was Not disappointed how good this game is

i really liked the intro and you all of a sudden you take control, and of you go, the mechanics in this game are mind blowing, the physics, the mechanics, the detail, the artwork, the production and the graphics

worth picking up !

Back
Top Bottom