• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
I just finished cyberpunk on PS5. I was wondering what everone elses experience is for cyberpunk in terms of stability? I found it crashed every couple of hours. With the multiple endings it crashed in the credits for me 4/5 times!

Soldato
Yep hate jump scares. I didn't get any from the Maiden demo but there is that constant anxiety something is about to crash through a wall
I only jumped with the thing falling from the ceiling at the beginning, but was wincing as I went round some corners or through some doors! :( I love the RE games, but do find it harder than I used to scares wise! Saying that, when RE1 came out, I jumped at the dog window scene and I was 12. So perhaps I’m just a wimp anyway! :D

Soldato
I only jumped with the thing falling from the ceiling at the beginning, but was wincing as I went round some corners or through some doors! :( I love the RE games, but do find it harder than I used to scares wise! Saying that, when RE1 came out, I jumped at the dog window scene and I was 12. So perhaps I’m just a wimp anyway! :D

Yes! Tell a lie that gave me a slight jump but not like that thing in VII crashing through a wall to get you

Soldato
Managed to order a pulse headset today from Argos which I'll collect tomorrow. Gutted because I lost the Dongle to my ps4 headset and you just can't buy them (odd one on ebay) so looking forward to having a bit of an idea which direction i'm being killed from!

Associate
I haven't read all 558 pages of this thread but I can guess what its mostly about. I have been trying to purchase a console since launch. I'm not getting up early everyday etc, but do run stock informer on my work laptop. If ever there is a stock alert its entirely gone before I get to purchase. Its unfortunate, but I don't think there is much incentive for the retailers to fix the scalping, they get to sell out their entire stock in seconds and probably get to deliver it all to the same place, it's a win for them.

Soldato
I haven't read all 558 pages of this thread but I can guess what its mostly about. I have been trying to purchase a console since launch. I'm not getting up early everyday etc, but do run stock informer on my work laptop. If ever there is a stock alert its entirely gone before I get to purchase. Its unfortunate, but I don't think there is much incentive for the retailers to fix the scalping, they get to sell out their entire stock in seconds and probably get to deliver it all to the same place, it's a win for them.
Check twitter occasionally too. I was registered for stock informer and only managed to get one because I checked twitter the day some places got stock. Stock informer didn't alert me to anything quickly enough

Soldato

Stock informer worked for me today, got the ping at 9:27am, I've got it setup on Discord.

Soldato
I actually managed to get a PS5 in my basket on Amazon today, I could have ordered it, I only tried to see if I would have been successful, unfortunately me and the GF have decided to join finances, and now it's no long an affordable option to get a PS5 for me :'(

Associate
I managed to bag a PS5 on Amazon this morning, while on my Morning meeting....I thought it would have screwed me over, as amazon logged me out when trying to checkout and when logging in, made me 2 factor auth with my mobile number (it never does this with any other product)...but it all went through and being delivered Wednesday :)

Back
Top Bottom