Does anyone still play EQ2 or SWG?

Soldato
SWG died out/is dying out cos SOE ruined the game

EQ2 im not sure about

Play Eve Online you wont regret it :)

How is Eve Online these days? I stopped playing just before the big handover to the new owners, I feared it might end up as a total pay to win style game. Has it stayed true to just cosmetics? I wouldn't mind some WH exploration in the evenings to chill out.

Soldato
How is Eve Online these days? I stopped playing just before the big handover to the new owners, I feared it might end up as a total pay to win style game. Has it stayed true to just cosmetics? I wouldn't mind some WH exploration in the evenings to chill out.

Thread revival! Its been way over 10 years since I last played now. Though I still do follow with interest, I hope its doing well!

Caporegime
Feel so old right about now...

All I remember about EQ2 was the bugs (lots of them), and how it wasn't really much like EQ1. Which to me wasn't a good thing, being a long-time EQ1 player. Played on release for a couple months then quit and never looked back.

But it did have some lovely music.

Associate
EQ2 picked up around the 1st Expansion, then the next 2 brought it more like WOW as opposed to EQ1. dumbing it down to compete with WoW. Was a fun 4 years in game, I tried Rift for 3 years, but nothing ever caught my attention the way EQ 1/2 did.
Had hopes for Pantheon, but tbh I think we've more chance of seeing Star Citizen finished

Back
Top Bottom