Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
After moving on my MK1 MX5 due to baby arrival and trundling around in some POS 2009 Punto with about 60bhp I took in PX for it I've finally bought something more interesting. Feels far quicker than the 197bhp they're rated at.

Associate
Wow, that will go like stink. Is that on the standard 5 speed, or has that been upgraded too?

Sad that these are a rarity on the road these days.

Yeh most are Garage queens these days. Mine goes away for the winter as they hate salt and rust really easy if not looked after .. And the 5 speed is the stronger of the two boxes and will be fine at my target BHP. The six speed is a little weaker but even that should handle 500 BHP. It's when you go 600BHP and above gearboxes can become consumables!!!

Caporegime
After moving on my MK1 MX5 due to baby arrival and trundling around in some POS 2009 Punto with about 60bhp I took in PX for it I've finally bought something more interesting. Feels far quicker than the 197bhp they're rated at.

Nice little purchase, they're great fun. :)

I really like the interior on them too, its quite futuristic for the time.

Soldato
0-B66-CFC9-C6-B8-4-B6-B-A6-DE-394849741202.jpg

The X3M was good fun in the snow today.

Soldato
Premium textile and they are a great alternative to 'vegan' leather.

These also have heated, cooled and massage seats and probably to do each of those jobs better than leather.
Shot of rear, so so wipe clean with kids i guess.

63PA6Yhl.jpg

I still think they look awful. It would be interesting to see how they stand up to more longer term wear though. I have 3 big GSD's and a springer, and based on just these pictures I think they would kill off those pretty quick. Perhaps I'm under estimating them.

Vegan leather?! The world is going bonkers.

Caporegime
I still think they look awful. It would be interesting to see how they stand up to more longer term wear though. I have 3 big GSD's and a springer, and based on just these pictures I think they would kill off those pretty quick. Perhaps I'm under estimating them.

Vegan leather?! The world is going bonkers.

Why would you chuck 4 large dogs in the back of a premium car and just let them run all over the seats?

Back
Top Bottom