• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

In a few mins you will have a chance to grab a 6800 or 3060Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I had the link. I meant where he hide some from yesterday's sale.

It'd probably a sales tactic. Make it look like the stock is limited so many on the fence will jump in due to FOMO.
Stock is definitely limited for now but will improve in a month or two imo. I cancelled mine since I couldn't justify spending £200 over the RRP. Hopefully the don't ship it before seeinng my cancellation form.

Associate
Er are they taking the **** with their prices? £200 over RRP for a 3060ti. Seriously anyone who buys at these prices are no better than those who set them. Disgusting.

Soldato
For those struggling to afford, theres allways the option of hitachi finance deal. I once paid for a Red Devil 5700XT using this and it was very good. If your credit is ok then its an option. I however paid in full this time for the Sapphire 6800XT Nitro + OC. I must be doing something right. :D

Soldato
Er are they taking the **** with their prices? £200 over RRP for a 3060ti. Seriously anyone who buys at these prices are no better than those who set them. Disgusting.
It really is disgusting the greed I've seen in all shapes and forms in the last 10 months. From toilet roll to graphics cards, humans will always look out for their own interests first.

Associate
Damn Boyz
My GPU packed and ready to be shipped. Does it mean is travelling at night? Like possible tomorrow delivery?

However, the phone number on order is wrong but the address is fine tho. Would this be a problem?

Last edited:
Permabanned
But paying £560 for a 3060ti on overpricers makes it good value,eh? Maybe i'm value orientated but paying >£700 for 6800 is scalping. People vote with their wallets, if you buy at these prices you support the practice.

Associate
ordered a 3070 for my kid Thursday and still not shipped?

Are these cards actual real stock or just pre orders?

Actual real stock. This is stock OC had been accumulating for months so they could have enough to open sales and not oversell like crazy.

Gibbo did say we should expect items to be shipped by next week. They've just got a back log to get through but seem to be working double time.

Just got an e-mail at 9PM on a Sunday advising my item has been shipped. Amazeballs.

Associate
To be fair to Overclockers I have seen RX cards on multiple other sites all around the same price, its obviously over the original MSRP but Sapphire themselves slapped £120 on that so my 6800 XT Nitro+ is around 11% overpriced.

But I am prepared to pay to use it now sat at home for the next few months bored rather than wait for more supply and pay £770 in 6 months maybe. The Nvidia prices are just insane though! :eek:

Both AMD and Nvidia where trying to suck us in with their original low MSRPs, I would have preferred them to be straight and said its a massive improvement in gaming power and here's what realistically AIBs are going to charge after the loss leader Founders Editions and rebated AIBs are gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom