• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Hitman 3 Performance Benchmarks

Caporegime
Ok mate cheers so it's each individual game exe, I thought it was a Windows setting mate.
I am getting some stuttering in pcars 3 might be the game engine but want to try this, have tried everything else I can think of.
Yup, each game .exe. I think you can do it globally via the registry editor though.

Definitely worth giving a go, had me scratching my heads for months on end wondering why some games felt stuttery even if FPS was really high and with freesync!

Soldato
Such a graphical showcase... for last gen maybe.

Sorry but this game has nothing visually impressive going on. But ofc the you know who will praise it, cause the benchmarks favor you know what. Wish i could say i am surprised but... nope :D
It is a poor game graphically, almost laughably so but it will run very well on even a calculator, even the new Xbox can just about run it at 4K so no need for fanboys of either manufacture to start getting excited as they are all doing well!

Soldato
They have aged well but I enjoyed my gtx1080 back in 2016 when it was on top and have no intention to reminisce over obsolete AMD/Nvidia cards!

If you do feel the urge to go out to bat for AMD, then the current crop of cards are far more impressive as they match Nvidia on day 1!
@Nexus18 got tremendous mileage and then some from his card.

Strange it annoys anyone that Amd cards get better over time, Amd should be applauded not lauded.

Associate
Wow check how smooth the frametime is on Radeon, you don't see that even in AMD sponsored titles...in fact if this was an AMD sponsored title then probably AMD would have loosed in front of Nvidia. :D
6800xt is 10 FPS ahead of 3090 at 4k. Both cards are overclocked more or less, 6800xt is ref card, 3090 is ASUS TUF OC, SAM is enabled on Radeon.

Back
Top Bottom