Order shipping lately

Soldato
What is it with this place and order shipping lately, placed an order on Monday, left a web note yesterday chasing it up and told “he would expedite it through and add Saturday delivery” which was nice, yet the order still didn’t ship, getting to be a bit of a joke ATM, other places are managing to get out next day fine, when this place can’t even get out an order in a week. I could have ordered directly from EK and got it this week.

Associate
I ordered on 12th jan and nothing since then and all items where in stock. I understand they are struggeling so only tried to contact yesterday waited on phone for 50 minutes before giving up so I hope they deal with your order faster than mine. I got some items ordered from china at same time on tuesday XD

Soldato
I ordered on 12th jan and nothing since then and all items where in stock. I understand they are struggeling so only tried to contact yesterday waited on phone for 50 minutes before giving up so I hope they deal with your order faster than mine. I got some items ordered from china at same time on tuesday XD

in the same boat

Soldato
They should'nt be struggling. Why can't they just hire extra warehouse pickers with the vast (very vast) profits from the past few months of the AMD/Nvidia fiasco? i'm pretty sure there are many many thousands of people who need work in this pandemic, so just hire some more people! ... 'never seen demand like it', 'unpresented levels surpassing black friday causing delays;. Ordered a fair few things over the past month from various places and OcUK is by far the slowest.

Permabanned
Ive ordered 3 decent sized orders this year and cancelled them all. Last one took a week and had not even been shipped. I get its challenging times but all OCUKs rivals are still fine with next day delivery. I waited on hold for over an hour and had two web notes completely ignored . I thought OCUKs customer service was what put them apart and why they can justify being more expensive than everyone else? Just hire more people if its lack of staff. I know quite a few people in real life that use or used OCUK and a lot of them are struggling to justify spending with them given they were usually more expensive but now for a slower service as well.

Last edited:
Soldato
Ive ordered 3 decent sized orders this year and cancelled them all. Last one took a week and had not even been shipped. I get its challenging times but all OCUKs rivals are still fine with next day delivery. I waited on hold for over an hour and had two web notes completely ignored . I thought OCUKs customer service was what put them apart and why they can justify being more expensive than everyone else? Just hire more people if its lack of staff. I know quite a few people in real life that use or used OCUK and a lot of them are struggling to justify spending with them given they were usually more expensive but now for a slower service as well.

I wonder if a load of staff left or something,

Soldato
I also agree the service is going downhill fast, ok, order delivery times, you got maybe social distancing so that limits warehouse staff, I could possibly understand that.

But to not pick up the phone after nearly an hour, people can work from home and do that using a laptop and a phone, even a citrix login and VOIP. Get temps.

EDIT: And then, if there are delays, communication! but you get nothing, just sit there waiting.

Permabanned
I wonder if a load of staff left or something,

There will be people isolating and people who have the virus as well but like Budforce just said, people should be answering calls from home if they are that busy. Sad thing is they have a few things in stock that I am wanting to buy but Id rather not wait 10 days in hope they show up.

Soldato
There will be people isolating and people who have the virus as well but like Budforce just said, people should be answering calls from home if they are that busy. Sad thing is they have a few things in stock that I am wanting to buy but Id rather not wait 10 days in hope they show up.

you say that but I have friends who placed orders as late as friday (22nd) but there orders have shipped . Yet me and other who ordered weeks ago are still waiting

Ree

Ree

Associate
i ordered a ducky keyboard on thursday around 2ish and it dispatched at 00:17 today. can't complain looks like the warehouse is going 24hrs a day to catch up.

Soldato
Yeah they are being very slow compared to some of their competitors to be honest.

I had dispatch in a few hours and arrival the next day with a recent order from one of their main rivals, while my order made first thing (for an in stock item) Monday morning at overclockers spent all week sat there and didn’t arrive until Saturday.

Basically if you order from overclockers just be prepared to wait a week for your order to arrive even if it’s in stock... that way you’ll be pleasantly surprised if it turns up sooner.

Soldato
It's gone to pot of you ask me, they used to have the best service. Not anymore it's among the worst yet the prices are still above average.

Using the excuse of the current conditions is rubbish as well, I've ordered lots of stuff from other places and it's all come next day or exactly when they said it would.

Associate
It is a shame, they do seem to be struggling to adjust to the new normal, it is starting to damage their reputation sadly.

Associate
They're starting going downhill long before that if you ask me. I forget his name but it was when it was sold on.

Always going to be the odd issue, but to be this far into the 'new normal' and can't even dispatch items in stock on time/provide any updates/feedback it's a bit much :)

Soldato
I've stopped ordering from OcUK until they sort out the dispatch times. Had great service in the past, but recently I've had to cancel several orders and go elsewhere. Other tech sites don't seem to be having this problem.

Associate
i ordered a ducky keyboard on thursday around 2ish and it dispatched at 00:17 today. can't complain looks like the warehouse is going 24hrs a day to catch up.
This makes me angry frankly i've been waiting for almost 2 weeks at this point. So there order system doesnt work in a queue or something, I've been buying from this company for 18 years on and off but hearing that other orders that have been ordered after mine are getting same day dispatch is very bad from a customer service point of view. I've a large order I need to place i'm going elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom