The OcUK NEW Stylish themes thread 2017

Soldato
The forum address change screwed up all manner of things for me, ReCaptcha's don't work any more on OcUK's "Contact US" page, Temporary ban/lock-out due to excess failed logins (was just 1!), Dark theme failed etc etc.

Who'd have thought something as simple as an address change could cause so much faff to people :D

it should change then to saying the theem you're using, and just click it again and it'll pop up showing the 2 theme options. honestly though the blue theme is gash. on mobile view the dark theme is fine, and on desktop as you say it'll do for now as a base at least, and then stylus can be used to improve it.

Soldato
Hey guys, just wanted to say amazing job on the themes. I've installed the Xen complete dark but I'm finding patches of blue when I'm not logged into the site. Is this a known issue? I'm using Firefox for Android Nightly with stylus addon installed via collections.

No such problems when I'm logged in though.

Soldato
OP
Hey guys, just wanted to say amazing job on the themes. I've installed the Xen complete dark but I'm finding patches of blue when I'm not logged into the site. Is this a known issue? I'm using Firefox for Android Nightly with stylus addon installed via collections.

No such problems when I'm logged in though.

Sorry for delay, I've fixed the blue header when not logged in on xen complete.

Permabanned
The themes are now on github. I have given wiiija a hand to port them over!

:D

EDIT: If anyone who has other user styles would like to port them over to the same place so they are in one location please let me know and I will do so. I will add you as a contributor which means you will be able to edit your own themes.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Cheers mate! should be better now as the userstyles site is so broken, I'll upload a how-to tomorrow, but you just click write new style in "manage" and paste the code in for those who don't know.

Soldato
OP
All of my themes are now on Github, I've also fixed all the blue parts when logged out(or in for some) for every theme. Any issues please report on the github issue tracker. I am no longer updating on the userstyles site due to the site being beyond broken.

Permabanned
All of my themes are now on Github, I've also fixed all the blue parts when logged out(or in for some) for every theme. Any issues please report on the github issue tracker. I am no longer updating on the userstyles site due to the site being beyond broken.

Great work buddy!

I would be tempted to update your first post once you get a moment with new information.

No need for screenshots now as it's all in GitHub! :D

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Great idea, the userstyles site is a PITA.

So for someone like me who's styles are from the old site, to switch to Github I just need to delete them and re add them from GH?

Edit: Yes, that's what you do. :)

Last edited:
Permabanned
Great idea, the userstyles site is a PITA.

So for someone like me who's styles are from the old site, to switch to Github I just need to delete them and re add them from GH?

That's correct. If you would like to keep all the styles in one place I could help you migrate it over if you want? I would enable you to be a contributor so you have full access too your own code, it just means it's all hosted in one place. I will enable updates for you as well. :)

You don't need to delete them from User Styles you can just port your code over to GitHub if you wanted. Wiji removed his from userstyles I think. It's just too slow to do anything now and doesn't load most of the time.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Ah, no I'm just someone who uses the styles, not writes them.

I was just checking the process to move from Userstyles to Github. I've sorted it. Cheers. :)

Back
Top Bottom