Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

Soldato
Anyone grabbing a load more RR shares?

I actually dumped mine and will eat the loss. In this run the money invested in RR (which is a long terms bet) could be put to better use.

As for Reddit. I've found an awful lot their plays to work out well if you get in at the right time. The posts though are terrible and it's full of 18 years olds. I was never aware it had such a young userbase.

Soldato
WSB? It's hilarious. Trying to work out who is... "mentally challenged" and who is smart but pretending to be is half the fun.

A significant number of their plays have been correct over the last 6 months or so. I've ridden a few but always been late to the party.

Was still late on GME but going to be up by well over 100% by market open :cool: Question is where to bail. Don't want to be too early if it really does have potential to skyrocket but also don't want to just have paper profits and watch them disappear. May just keep revising stops on the way up

Up to 115 now. It is curious to see it fly.

How busy is that Reddit board on a normal day? Looks like there's been about 30k posts each day recently. I don't get how anyone follows anything with that kind of response rate!

I got in at 93 as was curious to see what'd happen and it's always more interesting with skin in the game. Wish i'd punted with more than £250 now!

Soldato
I've brought a number of shares at GME over the past 2 weeks when I've sold a few things.

Currently up £500 which I'm very happy with espically considering this is my first time trading :D

WSB believe it could hit $1,000 but I'm not so sure but people thought GME would never take off and well, here we are!

Soldato
Presume it's just getting bogged down as it's so volatile. Took my buy quite a while to kick in, which was risky as i hit buy when it was 89, but the trade went through at 93.

It's quite annoying. And I don't want to ring them because I did earlier and the guy was quite condescending.

No issues on T212, happy to give a referral code via PM.

GME is rocketing again today! Wish I boarded this train earlier!

Thanks for the offer. I think it would take too long for me to withdraw the money to make it worth it.

Soldato
GME is at $130 now so it's probably game over after today. Perhaps there will be an afternoon sell off. There are plenty more risks to take though. I'm enjoying FuelCell Energy and Alpine 4 at the moment.

Fortunately my sell limit for GME never went through. Otherwise I'd have been out of it now.

I thought T212 had pulled their referral offer.

I wonder how many college kid are going to be crying when this goes ****-up

Last edited:
Soldato
It's quite annoying. And I don't want to ring them because I did earlier and the guy was quite condescending.

Thanks for the offer. I think it would take too long for me to withdraw the money to make it worth it.

Obviously it's hindsight now, but part of the reason i joined T212 was so i had a backup to Fidelity for trades.

Was still late on GME but going to be up by well over 100% by market open :cool: Question is where to bail. Don't want to be too early if it really does have potential to skyrocket but also don't want to just have paper profits and watch them disappear. May just keep revising stops on the way up

Hopefully you didn't bail :p

Soldato
someones losing out and it's probably the people who don't get in at the start.

I hope you realise some of the people on wallstreet bets have stupid money to risk, they probably in cahoots and decide in advance which shares to pump then go to wallstreet bets omg to the moon.

after they already bought early, thet target small caps mostly so it's easy to make the share price jump with a few mil or whatever.
I heard there's discord servers for pump and dumps too so a bunch of them probably decided to team up more recently, the people on reddit and social media are probably more at the tail end than they think

everyone jumps aboard the hype train, as soon as the big boys start selling there shares the price drops so hard.

you might not think you can get caught out, some limit order will keep you safe.

it won't when the split widens massively on the dump and almost instantly goes past your limit without ever selling a share.

people think there's no risk but the risk is huge unless you get in before half the money does.

why do you think theres'a all this "diamond hands" on wall street bets, they are desperate to give the impression everyone is holding and you should too.

maybe watch some of the wallstreet bets videos on youtube about people losing their life savings

Sounds about right.

I'm gambling with less than 3.3% of my overall investment capital.

But it would've been damn nice to put in just a tad more.

BB up 40%+ already. For no apparent reason other than WSB hyping it.

I see they're hyping NOKIA next

Back
Top Bottom